[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I got an opinion from someone who goes to school for arts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: naru.gif (59KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
naru.gif
59KB, 500x400px
"I got an opinion from someone who goes to school for arts and graphic design:

My bf told me why he believes these spoilers are fake. He is knowledgeable when it comes to graphic designing and art and he said this to me Via Skype:

"The reasons why i think these pages look fake is because they are see through, normal manga page would first off have a polyester clear coat on top of the page making it shiny… second off its see through which indicates 2 things one is that it has to be tracing paper because even normal line paper wouldnt bleed through like that… also the colors are very inconsistant, if you look at the colors they look to be faded in some areas.. if they were real they would be more inky in color and the colors would look less like a color pencil."

Now, I trust him because I saw these inconsistencies as well as others."
>>
> "We believe in logic, not fan-fiction." - Naru "Salt" Saku, 2014.
>>
I will never forgive Kishi for what he did to Sakura. I will always love her, but despise the way Kishi ruined her development. It's really just a d*ck move to not even hint at Nh ans Ss with mutual development, but give it all to a pairing that won't happen.

Well, at least all the children are fugly as hell, with idiotic names.( I do feel bad for Anko though, damn.)
>>
shut up faggot
>>
Really though, how much of a fucking shitstorm would it be if NaruSaku turned out to be real?
>>
If these spoilers are true, I'll get rid of all my Naruto-related things. I'll take all my Naruto merchandise, systematically put in a box and throw it in my neighborhood dumpster. After that, I'll effectively erase this sh*t ending from my mind and pretend I never got into Naruto.
... That actually sounds pretty liberating. Might just be my closure.
>>
Well, I'll be going off to bed soon to sleep uneasily, as last night, thanks to the spoilers. These last few days have really been bizarre, to say the least. I'm holding out until the chapter, but my attitude is: hope for the best, expect the worst. Right now, I think it's the only way I can keep calm about all this stuff. I'm still upset, and I know I will be for a few days if the spoilers turn out to be true. I wouldn't put it past Kishi if the spoilers are real. The only thing he had going until now was consistency, but it looks like he also had to throw that out the window and go full retard.
>>
File: THISGONBGUD.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
THISGONBGUD.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>116459956
>>116460063
>>116460029
>>116460045

>Popcorn Time

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif1.gif
>>
>>116460125
>>116460211

Cool fucking blog, faggot.
Nobody gives a shit, post in the multiple Naruto threads already up or preferrably leave /a/ altogether.
>>
Nice pasta
I realize you are only pretending to be retarded, so you can say "narutofags are so cancerous", but the series is finally ending, just 'em have their shitstorm, and in a week or two they will shut up.
>>
>>116460264
>Cool fucking blog, faggot.
What's it like being illiterate?
>>
>>116460264

I'm ready. I"m ready for him to have destroyed the story for the sake of making Studio Pierrot happy, and making creepy hikkikomori fangirls and fanboys happy.
>>
File: 1350921977163.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1350921977163.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>116459956
>>116460045
>>116460125
>>116460211
>>
>>116460224
you do realize that black guy is about to hang himself in your gif, right?
>>
Honestly if kishi make NH and SS cannon 2mar he will live his life with regret at some point cause no matter how you look at it this sh*t was forced and I hope that Japanese fans are just as outraged.
>>
Man, I thought the Dead Sea was landlocked. I didnt realize it flowed into De Nile.
>>
>Look at how retarded I am I don't know how to use the catalog
>>
Hinata farts and Sakura doesn't. This is BS. Spoilers are fake. Naruto cant love any1 other than Sakura it is the true pairing of the manga

Please let gross fat girl lose she is the worst. NaruSaku will previal. we have beat the stupid cow farters before and we can beat them again. Kishi is our hero and will deliver us from this cruel end

NARUSAKU FOREVER
>>
> 5
>>
>>116460491
Actually he is simply shitposting.
See:
>>116460125
and the pic in
>>116459378
>>
>>116460381

Same as many shipping Faggots
>>
if these spoilers are true i am quitting the internet and burning all my mangabooks. my parents wanted to take me to japan this summer but if NaruSaku is not real then i will stay home alone
>>
>>116460531
you're not even funny
>>
>>116460642

That's another thing. Since when did Hinata ever think about how Naruto felt? Not once. Not one time did she ever think of how he felt, yet she loved him. So basically, according to Kishimoto, not only is ok to manipulate a mans feelings, but it's justifiable because men's feelings don't matter.

Kishi: "Ladies, remember, if you like a guy that's an arrogant ass, and there's a nice guy that loves you from the bottom of his heart, make sure to manipulate his feelings for you so you have a chance with the a**hole that tries to kill you. It's ok, because in the long run, men's feelings don't actually matter. The nice guy only exists so that you can use him and then throw him away at the drop of a dime. Also, guys, it's perfectly fine to belittle women and try to kill them, because no matter what, theyll come crawling back to you."

What f**king self-respecting author would advertise that nonsense?
>>
Kishomoto's wife is probably like Hinata

Fat, retarded and f**cking ugly
>>
You guys are all awesome, just wanted to tell this. I've been a lurker most of the time, but I really love this forum.
Now it's easier to believe that all these spoilers are part of a massive trolling scheme (together with the 'leaked' children photos from the movie, wat? They're not even supposed to appear in the movie) than the fact that Kishimoto obviously sold out. :/ but we'll see the truth soon enough.
>>
>>116460388
>Forced
>Hinata having a Naruto fetish since around 1999 or 2000

Sasuke and Sakura ok, I can agree. But Naruto and Hinata? lel gooby pls
>>
File: 1346897658319.jpg (33KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1346897658319.jpg
33KB, 251x251px
>>116460754
No, no little boy. She isn't fat those are just her huge tits.

Silly virgin
>>
>>116459956

I don't understand these shipping faggots at all out of all 698 chapter out yet, not even 5% were about shipping, yet they make it such a big deal.

#it'sjustfiction
>>
>>116460754
But he gets laid, you don't and Sakura gets NTRed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.