[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yeahhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: ubell.jpg (97KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
ubell.jpg
97KB, 800x1143px
Best stories with rape/genocide/whores.

I'll start with:

UBELL BLATT, so fucking good.
>much deaths
>much rape
>bad guys are op as fuck
>Koinzell is the fucking boss
>>
>>116111869
Maybe Berserk?.
>>
File: 034.png (1MB, 2242x1600px) Image search: [Google]
034.png
1MB, 2242x1600px
I'm actually interested.

Particularly rape, since I got bored with eromanga because it never has any decent build-up or attachment to the characters.

Doesn't even have to be too explicit.
>>
If you're looking for healing, wolf guy
>>
>>116113029
First chapter of Ubell Blatt seems pretty crap. What's your image from?
>>
>>116113232
Arachnid.

Be warned, it's one of the dumbest battle manga you'll ever read, but it's fun.
>>
>>116113232
Every result on google, dipshit.
>>
>>116113513
Hm, misleading image then, or no?
>>
>>116111869
If you want rape you should check out wolf guy.
>>
>>116113209
Is there actually healing? I read half of it before I dropped it
>>
>>116113209
Poor heroine, anything she meets tries to rape her, and her backstory is about her being raped.

I'm sure after the ending she was raped by a moose or something. Then raped by a doctor in trauma care. Etc.
>>
>>116111869
New Chapters when
>>
Wolf guy
>>
Is this the shit manga thread?
>>
wolf guy, battle royale, and berserk are the only three I can think of that have rape.
>>
>>116111869
Koinzell is an edgy manchild, seriously.
>>much deaths
>>much rape
Oh i see.
>>
Tenjou Tenge
>>
Übel Blatt turned to shit pretty fast.
>>
>>116114272
It was never good to begin with.
>>
>>116114272
I'm a sucker for fantasy stuff and stopped following after a while, despite the nice art and setting. The writing is pretty much what you'd get out of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth novels and I still mourn the time of my life I've spent on those.
>>
File: GANTZ_v03c27p084.jpg (101KB, 728x1044px) Image search: [Google]
GANTZ_v03c27p084.jpg
101KB, 728x1044px
Shamo starts out with mc getting raped in vol 1 and then next chapter he's biting the rapist's dick off. He ends up raping 2 or 3 woman in the series.

Gantz has some gay as fuck Delinquents that end up raping one of the characters and threaten another but also has some delinquent and yakuza attempted rape scenes on woman.

Like others have said Berserk is a no brainer and series like wolf guy have considerable rape.
>>
>>116113209
Can you throw an image of that manga (i hope with rape)
>>
>>116113600
Well, she still gets gang raped.

But it might have been consensual apparently.

Either way, it gave me a boner.
>>
>>116115015
Just pick a random page.
>>
Prission School?? ... no?.... alt+f4?
>>
>>116113799
RAW has been out for a few days, so "soon"
>>
>>116116696
Scans are too lazy :(.
>>
>>116115634
Prison School has rape?
>>
OP is a faggot

Also I masturbated a lot to Wolf Guy

Good manga, rape is top notch
>>
>>116116758
Pretty lazy. It's like this (don't read if you don't want)

Glea recognizes Koinzell, has some kind of argument with her students about him, and they all end up in the swords school where Koinzell spars with Glea and has his shit pushed in by her (I suppose she scolds him a lot during it)
>>
>>116116871
Has that author written anything else? other than Akumetsu and WG
>>
>>116116894
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN THANKS.
>>
>>116117180
http://raw.senmanga.com/Ubel_Blatt/128/1

Even if you don't understand it (I don't either) the images are better than nothing
>>
>>116116871
I keep seeing people mention this here, so I went ahead and started in on it, but I'm five chapters along and there was only the barest hint of a possible rape scene.
>>
>>116117850
Wait until 65-70
>>
>>116117991
That's quite a while, the way people were talking I figured it would be in the first couple chapters.
>>
>>116117850
Almost all retarded faggots here hate Ubell Blatt because they dont understand what is going on, but is a really good manga. Keep going man.
>>
>>116118071
1. Was talking about Wolf Guy.
2. Guess I'm one of those people, because Ubell Blatt from the chapters I read just seems like it's trying too hard to be as edgy as possible.
>>
>>116118037
There will be LOTS of rape later on, just be patient anon.
>>
>>116118037
Nah, in 20-30 you already have rape and shit.
>>
>>116118105
>Ubell Blatt
>it's trying too hard to be as edgy as possible.
Nah, that's nothing compared to Akame ga Kill. Which you definitely should avoid if you already consider UB as edgy tryhard.
>>
Wow how the fuck you guys like Wolf guy, the MC is a fucking pile of dog shit.
>>
>>116118071
I can never shake the feeling that I would enjoy Ubel Blatt a lot more if they take out the shitty fanservice elements. I enjoy girls/sex/rape scenes, but in a manga that tries to be as serious as UB, it needs to be true to context. Girls throwing themselves at Koinzell just because out of nowhere throws me off my suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>116118612
we get off on the rape and violence
>>
arigatou

aye, it's the title you want.
>>
>>116118681
Yeah, a lot of stuff feels forced in that series. I dropped it when it started to feel like a shounen manga, but without a direction.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.