[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does anime promote degenerate incest so much? A girl like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: deviant.jpg (852KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deviant.jpg
852KB, 1920x1080px
When does anime promote degenerate incest so much? A girl like this would be burned at the stake for openly flirting with her brother! BURNED.
>>
>>115734143
maybe in m..wait isnt south of america known for inbreeds and hicks who fuck cousins? my point is in japan no one cares.
>>
Don't worry they're not related by blood
>>
>>115734207
Except they are.
>>
Incest is pure.
>>
>>115734143
>not wanting to hit that regardless

>>>/lgbt/
>>
You mean you've never thought about how you would feel inside your mother's pussy? Or your sister?
>>
>>115734216
They're not, she thinks they are, he knows the true. So in her mind she wants full on incest. In his mind he just doesn't want to fuck his adopted sister because he's trusted to take care of her.
>>
>>115734469
Ah yeah you're right. For some reason I mixed it up in my head.
>>
That show had suspiciously good art and animation for what it was.

I guess Japan loves their forbidden love.
>>
>>115734563
How did it even get an anime?
>>
>>115734143
Relax, op, it's all part of a secret plan to destroy Japan. Kids grow up watching incest shows, reading incest LNs, grownups are more and more tolerant to it, today's kids grow up and marry their siblings. Couple of generations and it's mongoloids everywhere and even one generation should be enough to fuck things up on the level of the nation as a whole.

Must be the chinese, the bastards.
>>
>>115734604
> How did it even get an anime?

> I guess Japan loves their forbidden love.
>>
>>115734143
>Incest
>Degenerate

Am I on /a/

>Check my links
>Yep it's /a/

Who are you? who let you in? You new?
>>
>>115734683
It's called bait, /a/non.
>>
They have lived on an island for what? 10,000 + years. They are already inbred. Like England.
>>
File: 1411541298282.gif (376KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1411541298282.gif
376KB, 480x270px
>tfw no clingy cute imouto to embarrass you in public because she loves you so much
It's those small things in life really
>>
>>115734143
Why prohibit incest with the excuse of it shitting up the gene pool and creating retards when OP idiocy proves that incest or not, retards are being born left and right?
Might as well go full britbong and start mixing up 2D with 3d, at least that way some sensible human can say with certainty that those guys are retarded and not just pretending to be.
>>
>>115734901
Why live?
>>
>>115734862

Why do you believe island = inbred?

Most people lived in small villages until a few hundred years ago - whether located on an island or the mainland made little difference, as the migratory distance of people was less than the size of these islands on the mainland.
>>
>>115734207

Dropped.
>>
>>115734143
>>>/cm/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/y/
>>
>>115735150
you forgot
>>>/out/
>>
>>115735108

Because island = limits the number of locations people can go on vacation to "freshen" up the gene pool.
>>
>>115735184
Burgerstan is huge but they all still fuck their cousins.
>>
>>115735184
That also applies to Pangea and the initial ocean and you have two examples: 1. OP, you and other mongoloids and 2. the rest of the intelligent planet.
>>
Akiko a cute.
>>
>>115735177
>>>/out/ was a good board, don't shit innawoods people there, they are hasgun hunter.
>>
>>115735231
I'm almost 100% sure the American hillbilly stereotype doesn't actually exist. Maybe it did a few 100 years ago in certain areas, but not today.
>>
>>115734143
>When does anime promote fantasy so much?
not blood related
>>
>>115734143
Its dangerous to be this cute. She is the kind of girl to make you cheat on your waifu.
>>
>>115735305
>beautiful girl
>clingy on you

Still valid statement.
>>
>>115735298
Really? Has the south sunk into the ocean?
>>
>>115734143
She is so cute. I hope onii-chan fucks her.
>>
She had no business being in a show that shitty while being that cute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzM69GnMP0
>>
>>115735514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq2RkFMZyCw
>>
>>115735184

>go on vacation to "freshen" up the gene pool

Where do you get the idea that this was a thing from?

A population of a few thousand is more than enough to prevent effects of inbreeding indefinitely.

Creating new hybrids only has a notable positive effect when the population is breeding with siblings for generations levels of inbred and the rare negative recessive traits have had chance to become common.
>>
>>115735255

>the rest of the intelligent planet.

The average person has no clue how genetics, nor inbreeding works.

They seem to think there's some kind of "retard baby" activation mechanism involved.
>>
>>
I would fuck my sister if she was cute.
>>
>>115734143
>When does
>degenerate
>!
>hating incest on /a/

Get the fuck out.
>>
People who fantasize about incest with their sister don't have one themselves.
Seriously, if you have a sister you have no desire to tap that.
>>
>Not having a gf who is beautiful, clingy imouto that isn't actually your sister in real life.
Classic 2011, 420 no scope, smoke memes every day.
>>
>>115736381
second that
>watch anime
>imouto is based
>look at yours sister
>nigga do my homework cause im braindead and I won't even bring you any shit you asked me to bring
>anime lies
>cry in corner
>>
Yuri = Brother and Sister Incest (imouto/nee-san) > Loli > Traps = Straight > shit >>>>> dark chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yaoi without traps
>>
>>115735231
Look at Europe. Royalty purposely breeds with their relatives.
>>
>>115736456
Futa > Yuri = Brother and Sister Incest (imouto/nee-san) > Loli > Traps = Straight > shit >>>>> dark chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yaoi without traps

fixed
>>
>>115736473
Royalty a shit
>>
>>115736381

>People who fantasize about incest with their mother don't have one themselves.

I wuld fug imouto if there wasn't a risk of it backfiring horribly.

Can't imagine how awkward life would become after being rejected for such a thing.
>>
>>115735298
>I'm almost 100% sure the American hillbilly stereotype doesn't actually exist.
Oh it absolutely does. Do you live on the coasts?
>>
>>115736490
>Futa over anything other than yaoishit

Kill yourself.
>>
>>115736381
Well of course, we haven't had the specific part of the Westermarck effect imprint on us.
>>
>>115736381
that's not always true, anon
>>
>>115736381
I do have one and I've fapped to her since I was 12
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.