[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen this shit? The that-guy best friend >alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: KashimaSHIT.jpg (73KB, 313x393px) Image search: [Google]
KashimaSHIT.jpg
73KB, 313x393px
Has anyone seen this shit?

The that-guy best friend >alien man> MC > alien girl> christmas cake> ponytail >>>> this shitty show itself > can't-see-boys-chan
>>
>>115622912
Your names of the characters makes me want to watch whatever the fuck this is.
>>
>>115622912
she has pigtails you faggot
>>
>>115622912
>can't-see-boys-chan
I thought it was BS all those years but I recently learned that shit actually happens in real life.
>>
>>115624457
Is it possible for someone to not be able to see people? Because I still don't understand that part.
>>
>>115622912
This was the worst anime I've ever seen
I hated every minute of it but for some reason I finished the entire show
>>
>>115625150
It unfortunately isn't the worst thing I've ever watched, but it was bad enough I never finished it. Kind of a shame since the premise was entertaining.
>>
>>115623983
>pigtails
>not twintails
>>
>not dropping this shit by episode 3

Don't you know how the rule works?
>>
>>115622912
Dropped the anime after two episodes, ended up reading the manga. It wasn't particularly good. I thought the fate particle sharing plot device in the end felt like a pretty forced way to resolve the love triangle. By the way, why did nobody in the world try to contact the aliens after they had announced their existence to the world?

And I don't understand why they bothered to have it be a genderbender story as the MC acted like a girl even before the aliens turned her physically into one, immediately adapted to her new form and had no internal conflicts about it, while everyone in the world immediately accepted the change. Kind of defeats the point of it.
>>
>>115624714
It's not so much not being able to see people or certain people, but an issue with pattern recognization. There are some people who can see faces but don't register them as faces - they can't make them out or remember them.

>>115622912
The show wasn't good, but the OVA completely reversing the ending was definitely the worst part.
>>
>>115627318
True, prosopagnosia is a true condition but it applies to all faces. Yasuna's lesbian-vision that prevented her from seeing men clearly was still pretty stupid.
>>
>>115622912
I am still glad black won.
>>
File: Wellshit.jpg (46KB, 628x474px) Image search: [Google]
Wellshit.jpg
46KB, 628x474px
>>115627318
>OVA completely reversing the ending was definitely the worst part.

Manga ended with Twintails being the ultimate winner. The OVA is much less reversing but more on correcting.

>>115627545
>Black Won

Boy do I have some news for you.
>>
>>115627783
I still believe the OVA does not exist.

However now I am much older, I am seeing black as a bitch and a drama queen. But twin tail is not optimal.
>>
>>115622912
This is one of the few series where the Childhood Friend won the MC-bowl.

Them being gay little girls is just icing on the cake.

Then again, MC used to be a guy, so when he became a girl, he probably retained his sexual orientation. So while he may have the body of a girl now, he still likes girls just as he used to when he was a guy? I dunno, genderbends are kind of a grey area/
>>
I remember watching this, but I don't remember anything from it.
>>
>>115628423
How many years has it been anon since it aired?

10?
15?
>>
>>115626769
Let's be honest here. The reason you dropped it was because the main character was a lesbian and didn't turn into a cumdumpster. The MC was pretty much a lesbian girl mentally already as a boy and probably cried of joy when he noticed his willy was gone.
>>
>>115627783
>Manga ended with Twintails being the ultimate winner. The OVA is much less reversing but more on correcting.
Oh my I have to watch the OVA. Tonari best husband.
>>
>>115628549
>>
>>115628688
Oh. So short. Nevermind. I am getting old.
>>
>>115628105
The MC was more feminine as a man than most women. Even /u/ considers this to be a yuri series.

>>115628577
Not really. When the anime came out I wasn't even into genderbending. I dropped it because I didn't find it interesting. I picked up the manga more recently and finished it, but I found the resolution to be rather forced and the genderbending element seemed out of place.
>>
>>115629091
I feel the focus was more like that the MC's gender was corrected and how the world around her reacted. The childhood friend sorting out her feelings and coming up with that she loves the MC regardless of gender. Lesbian vision girl proving she's a bitch etc. If you watch it hoping it will be like every other "serious" gender bending anime out there you are doing it wrong. It was quite clear from episode 1.
>>
>alien girl
You mean the spaceship?
I'd knock Hasumu down a few notches.
>>
>>115622912
I didn't like the anime. I am still confused why the fucked with the ending so much. Still, glade the childhood friend won in the end.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.