[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scanlation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

It allways time for this.

What manga are you typesetting/translating/ripping?

Have time to help?
tinyurl com/ScanlationBulletin

Need help on anything related to scanlation or want to request scanlation? Post here.
>>
I will take a serious look at typesetting the day that Koe de Oshigoto gets finished.
>>
How difficult is cleaning and are the tutorials/ressources to get into it?
>>
Quite easy,but it really depend on the raw you are cleaning. You could google them.
>>
>>115466942
So, never?
>>
How to level without losing details? Is there a way to make screentones automatically for every page?
>>
File: img000007.png (308KB, 783x1150px) Image search: [Google]
img000007.png
308KB, 783x1150px
I still didn't get it how to make magazine screentones to look like this...
>>
File: img000007.png (315KB, 783x1150px) Image search: [Google]
img000007.png
315KB, 783x1150px
>>115467786
...and why those who make them, can't rise gamma more higher to make this moiré pattern less jarring.
>>
>>115467685
>How to level without losing details?
Carefully.
And I use color range select, sometimes replace color. And hands.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (343KB, 1557x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
343KB, 1557x1075px
>>
>>115466715
I have a whole volume w/ scripts I need cleans and TS for.

But I'm too lazy to debind and scan my volume... ;(
>>
>>115468969
Scanning can be more easy, if you place page at the same spot every time.

Ah, I want this shit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ccxwNssmo
or this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmhIJOqepVU
>>
Since this thread is likely to live longer, I'll repost from >>115469274:
> Hey, that homodachi to whom I promised a translation, I've already "finished" it (lacks editing, but you already know who's going to be doing that), so you can pick it up. If you're still here, that is.
>>
>>115469619
Don't you have email or something?
>>
File: 1362468202014.jpg (12KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
1362468202014.jpg
12KB, 212x200px
>>115469719
Ah, right, but I'd rather use Skype, "h.coast", pic related as a user pic.
>>
>>115469809
No, I mean email of that anon you looking for. It's fairly stupid not to have some form of communication beside 4chan when you doing something for someone.
>>
>>115469968
Ah, well, they said they'd hang around the homodachis thread, so we'll catch up rather sooner than later.
>>
I want to translate Kurosawa in french so that my friends can enjoy it too
What is the font I should be using ?
>>
>>115470163
Does Comic Sans cover French?
>>
Are there any updates on Latin/YKK HQ scans?
>>
>>115466715
I wonder where the guy who owns ydwtt is. I cleaned one chapter for him and he just disappeared now. I wanted to help him and read more momoiro meloik ;_;
>>
>>115468969
Which series? Add them to the Bulletin and see if anyone contacted you.

>>115470408
Nobody contact me yet.. about Latin.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.