[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://pastebin.com/dq8gnMyd Why is Mana such a bitch? Confi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1411210005648[1].jpg (1MB, 1377x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1411210005648[1].jpg
1MB, 1377x2001px
http://pastebin.com/dq8gnMyd
Why is Mana such a bitch?
Confirmed for worst imouto.
It looks like blood relation isn't everything after all.
>>
>>114584403
>>It looks like blood relation isn't everything after all.
It has never been
Not blood related and well written imouto > blood related well written imouto > Shit
>>
>>114584403
Origami best spirit
>>
>>114584403
Kotori please stop shitposting.
>>
>>114584403
Mana is great and still tie with best imouto along Kotori. Don't exaggerate and take what what was happening seriously. It's comedy.
>>
>>114584403
How is she a bitch? Mana only got angry because she thought Shidou was treating his harem badly.
>>
>>114584403
Really? She seems alright to me. Seems like she wanted Shidou to not be wishy washy and to take responsibility for all the girls he seduced. If anything she seems like a perfectly supportive imouto.
>>
>>114585966
OP is probably referring to Shidou probably about to get his dick cut off. But really, it's comedy and Mana was just saying things, her mind was spinning and not thinking clearly
>>
>>114585966
She got angry because she thought he was going against traditional family values and eight-timing, she had no reason to believe that he was treating any of the girls badly other than juggling eight of them at once.
>>
>>114584403
>pregnancy misunderstandings
Fucking how. How retarded can Tohka get.
>>
>>114586568
Mana thought Shidou was someone who wouldn't take responsibility after making a girl pregnant. That's also a part of why she was so angry at that scene.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.