>>114276971 "Eh… Tobiichi-san, what are you doing?" "What happened during your break…?" "Ah, I just remembered my friend said they see Tobiichi-san walking with Itsuka-kun…" "Really? A promising star that kicked up to the first place in 'Most Wanted As Girlfriend Ranking' on her first day is!?" "But well, this is Itsuka-kun we're talking about." "Ah—"
- Shidou heard those words from his surrounding. Other than that, even though he could not hear the full sentence, he hear a word such as 'confinement', 'coercion', 'training'. - But that is not surprising. Even though spirits could remembered the original world, other classmate who do not have the Path do not. They don't know Origami except for her serious-looking one from before the break.
"H-hey Origami. There are a lot of people here, I think you shouldn't say something like that…" "Don't need to worry."
- Origami said that and flatten herself against Shidou.
- Tohka shouted in the same moment Shidou choked. The whole class stirred up with someone taking out a mobile phone to take a camera of the two. However, Origami only calmly opened her mouth.
"The earlier I let everyone know about our relation, the better. That way nobody would get in our way." "G-get away from Shido! Origami!"
- Tohka shouted, but Origami only calmly looked at Tohka.
>>114278436 "—Even though I've stopped treating spirit as elimination target, but Tohka, I don't plan to give Shidou to you. As long as you keep following Shidou around, I will still be your enemy." "That is my line! Get away from Shido already!"
- Tohka swing her hands while shouting those words. However, Origami only cuddle up to Shidou like nothing happened. However, even though Shidou felt itchy at surrounding's eyesight, he let out a small voice to confirm something he must do with Origami,
"U-um… Tobiichi-san?" "What is it." "Er, if my memory serve me right… that time didn't you said your emotion toward me is not love…?"
- Shidou said with sweat on his cheek. Origami then nodded to him,
"I said." "Err… then what about this?"
- Shidou pointed out their distance that is gathering everyone's eyesight right now and said. This is no different from the original world… or rather, it got somewhat escalated. Origami looked back at Shidou's eyes with her honest eyes.
"My feeling toward you until now was not a love, but a dependence." "O-okay." "The true love is from now on." "……"
- Shidou felt dizzily at Origami's words. While they're doing that, the bell rang. Shidou felt it rang at perfect timing. After Shidou tear Origami off, he said in a loud voice that everyone could hear,
>>114278486 "H-hey, the homeroom is starting soon! Origami and Tohka, go back to your seats already. Kaguya and Yuzuru go back to your class already!" "Mu… muu…" "……" "Fmp. I have no choice. I'll come here again after break!" "Withdrawal. Let's meet again. Master Origami, let have some talk later."
- With Shidou's words, Origami and Tohka lay down their arms. Yamai sisters went back to their classes. Other classmates who were observing them also back to their seats.
- Shidou let out a large sigh and looked at Origami's direction. Since Origami make her appearance in an expected way, Shidou could not found a timing to say it.
"…Origami." "What is it." "Er… well, — Thanks for listening to my voice that time. I'm glad you're back. How should I say it… I'm relieved. That you're now in the class. …It might be difficult to you if I said you should get along with other spirits, but I'm sure you could do it. So… er."
- Even though Shidou did came up with the scenario where they met again in last night, he couldn't do it smoothly when he actually have to to do it. Shidou scratch his head,
"…Ah, dammit. Let's leave the hard stuff for later. Anyway —"
- Shidou turned his face up and looked into Origami's eyes.
"—Let's get along well from now on as well, Origami."
>>114279121 I think that person was implying that DEM would figure out Mana was a Spirit during their routine examinations if that were the case, but it's possible that that kind of Spirit isn't detectable during such examinations, given that new Origami didn't have Spirit eyes when non-Inversed (though she might have them now that old Origami is back for good).
>>114279121 Well by DEM, I meant Westcott. He knows a lot more than he's letting on and has always kept a close eye on Mana. It's really unlikely she has a dormant spirit, especially since Origami was such a special case that probably wouldn't have happened without the inversing. On top of that, Mana probably won't turn into a spirit because of the numbering thing I pointed out earlier.
>>114279423 You mean the old Origami who would have never given up on trying to murder spirits no matter what? And never showed any emotions at all? If anything this is the normal Origami now, the other two were basically just her split personas.
>>114279306 Mana is still an enigma either way. She only has memories starting three years ago, and she has a photo of herself and Shidou that supposedly was taken after Shidou was adopted by the Itsukas yet Shidou never remembers meeting her. There's more to Mana than meets the eye, even if it's just Phantom messing with her as another experiment.
>>114279900 Undoubtedly. Mana is one the cornerstones of mystery in the whole series. For some reason the Takamiya siblings are known by both Phantom and Westcott. >Phantom messing with her as another experiment. Then Westcott messes with her as an experiment. If that's the way it'll play out, I'd feel sorry for her.
If Shidou and Mana's mother was present for the first spirit's spacequake thirty years ago, either because she was the first spirit herself or Reine or Phantom or whatever, and Westcott and Woodman and "that woman" (Shidou's mother?) only collaborated for a short time before Woodman left, then what was she doing in the thirteen years before Shidou was conceived? And who would the father be?
>>114280696 >>114280610 I suspect virgin birth, or having the same origin as the natural spirits, or maybe even being artificially engineered in a lab. I'm not counting on a father appearing anytime soon unless it's some bizarre twist like it being Westcott or Woodman.
>>114279900 One thing I'm wondering is how Phantom seems to only cares about Shidou and has been ignoring Mana so far. It's really weird if you think about it. Actually the fact that only Shidou is adopted is weird too.
>>114280699 Earlier in the volume I remembered that one detail about Phantom giving only "strong" girls crystals and thought she must have made a mistake with Yoshino. Boy did she prove me wrong. Yoshinon can go burn though.
I can't be the only one who think the next volume is going to be main story mode. Other than Phantom there's still everything about the spirit world that received exactly zero explanation so far and I don't think Tachibana keep mentioned it just for giggles.
>next volume is about no.6 >Shidou needs to go to the spirit world to seal no.6 It works this way too I guess...
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at email@example.com with the post's information.