[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ you are now in charge of making an anime about tits but here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: 1401346556226.png (627KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1401346556226.png
627KB, 858x1200px
/a/ you are now in charge of making an anime about tits but here are the rules:

>Can't be shit
>Cannot be lewd at all
>Must be good enough to become extremely popular and appeal to a wide audience
>Must last 50 episodes

What is it about and which studio do you bring it too
>>
>>111231475
>cannot be lewd at all
out
>>
>>111231475
How can tits be real if ________
>>
>>111231475
Oh come on, Nozomi's chest isn't that big.
>>
>>111231549
anon's dick isn't real?
>>
>>111231475
Completely impossible
>>
>Attak on Titties
They aren't attacking the titties, the titties are attacking them. The walls are made of titties, and it turns out that MC is a G-cup titty monster.
>>
>>111231737
10/10 would watch and help put in the top 20 on MAL
>>
It's a battle shounen where a character's powers are proportionate to tit size. Except its really subtle with the last episode telling us the truth about the powers.
MC is a flat girl with the ability to correctly guess any girl's cup size(powerlevel) and relays this info to her busty childhood friend.
>>
>>111231835
isn't that manyuu hikencho?
>>
But the sole existence of tits is lewd.
>>
>>111231475
everyone is DFC. fucking masterpiece
>>
The premise of the anime is that there is no such thing as a perfect circle or sphere, the anime revolves around who can draw the best one and the MC is a titlover that can draw near perfect circles because of his love for round tits and asses. The circles are important because the better one is, the best they are at summoning stuff, so tits are used as reference to drawing circles and circle-like shapes because of how round they are, humans tits are considered the most round thing in nature. The magic school the MC goes to has almost no males because mainly girls are better at understanding the shape of circles and spheres because they have tits, meaning the school is mainly consisted with not-too-big not-too-small titted girls and the MC, who is a titlover that dedicates his talent to mankind being able to imagine and draw near perfect tits. He's dream is to draw the "tits of god" which is the most perfect tits there are, and he sees them for the first time when he encounters the heroine, the best student in the school famous for having the most round and perfect pair of tits and ass the school has, before he came to the school she had no rivals, and yet his love for tits and asses surpasses even hers and he dreams about them day and night.

I don't know if that wouldn't be too lewd, but then again if the creator didn't want it to be it wouldn't.
>>
Anthropomorphised bird adventures.
>>
>>111231475
I am actually ashamed at the number of ideas that come to mind.

>A female serial killer who goes after women with large breasts and cuts them off because of her jealousy due to having lost hers due to cancer, brought to you by Madhouse

>A perverted breast obsessed MC goes through life wanting love from big titted girls but finds that the only one who ever loved him in the end was flat chested, brought to you by Shaft

unless im retarded and these already exist
>>
>>111231982
when can you start
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 1536x2048px
I already started drawing.
>>
Shaft style power point of deep sophisticated discussions about tits for 50 episodes.
War between flat a big.
>>
>>111231475
>50 female characters
>4 MC a la shinohara/danshikokosei
>no violent/pervert bitch/fag
>>
>>111232833
+
>any retarded drama is resolved in the same episode
>>
The screen is just a pair of tits bouncing for 45 mins. each ep. is 45min. lasts 3 seasons. gets manga adaptation. funimation picks it up. dubbed tits in america. dbz crossover. attack on titan crossover.
Dexters lab crossover. Tits for smash.
>>
>>111233769
10/10
Fund It
>>
Budding Precure! where the theme is different kinds of breast and stages of breast development by Toei.
>>
File: bouncing tits.gif (119KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
bouncing tits.gif
119KB, 350x232px
>>111231475
Done
>>
>>111234374
>>111233769
>>
File: manyuu expressions.jpg (629KB, 1366x1113px) Image search: [Google]
manyuu expressions.jpg
629KB, 1366x1113px
The boobs must be very expressive.
>>
>>111232176
>SHAFT
He said the show cannot be lewd.
>>
>>111234727
fine then, KyoAni
>>
>>111234604
Goddamn, Chifusa makes me rock hard.
>>
>>111231475

> 50 episodes

what is this, fucking naruto?
>>
File: chillbro.png (429KB, 522x568px) Image search: [Google]
chillbro.png
429KB, 522x568px
> 5-7 minute episodes like hetalia
> it's just totally random girls doing random shit, literally the entire thing is fanservice
> one episode (for example) would be four girls playing volleyball with constant panty shots and highly animated tits
> it's loaded with references to popular anime

shit or not shit, /a/? I tried.
>>
>>111235466

Good enough.

Nice dubs
>>
File: TITTYMONSTER23.jpg (219KB, 572x540px) Image search: [Google]
TITTYMONSTER23.jpg
219KB, 572x540px
>all the girls start out flat, but their tits get bigger and bigger every episode until they are bloated watermelon sized titty monsters

>its never ever questioned or brought up that they keep getting bigger
>>
>>111236070
Sounds like life.
>>
File: ehh.png (209KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.png
209KB, 450x510px
>>111236070
What if they started out flat in the first episode and then a wizard made them suddenly grow huge breasts in the 2nd one? Good way to bait DFC fans.
>>
>>111231475
>Forced to work on anime about tits.

I'd kill myself
>Not an option.
I'd do everything in my power to sabotage it. Terrible characters, generic as hell plot, with plenty of plotholes, sketchy production values.
>Because people have shit taste it becomes massivly popular, and a S2 is demanded.
FUCK. more of same, this time ripping off ideas from other works.
>Claimed to be "reference" anime, more success. This time given total creative freedom for next project.
Make the most lewd, yet cute loli/dfc series ever. The series that would go down in history for all lolicons.
>>
File: 1403193458756.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1403193458756.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>111236070

I'll take 'That's fucking awesome' for 600.
>>
>>111231475
An anime going through the drama that afflicts young prepubescent girls going through puberty. The MC is a flatchested late bloomer and by the end has the biggest tits among her friends.

It'll attempt to deal with issues of being looked down upon like a child for being prepubescent, both sub-consciously from friends and perhaps even with hostility from strangers.

After puberty it'll go through the challenges of being looked at differently because your breasts have grown such as boys suddenly noticing you (and anger coming from what seems to be shallow attraction), jealousy from other girls, ect.
>>
Battle Shonen where breast size determines power level and usage of power decreases their breast size. It would end with the MC making the ultimate sacrifice to save the planet and giving herself saggy, fried egg tits. It would end with her dying along and unappreciated because she gave her breasts to save the world and was left with disgusting, old lady tits
>>
>>111236395
This is good
>>
>>111235466
Isn't that Teekyuu?
>>
>>111231475
>about tits
>Cannot be lewd at all
Oh come on, faggot.
>>
>2050
>Virus that attacks Y chromosome
>99% of all male babies are miscarriages
>In the middle of ww3
>most men have already died from the war
>Luckily no nukes were used.
>Military recruiting women
>Cute girls fighting each other
>At the same time a back story of discovering the origins of the virus
>>
>>111237665
fuck i forgot to mention that all the women have large tits.
>>
>>111234832
In short. OP is looking for Manyuu Hikencho but Chifusa wearing a sweater and her "breast power-up" isn't erotic-looking, more like a hassle.
and 50 eps long.
I'm more than OK with it
>>
>>111236182
awesome>>111236070
>>
Idols

Checkmate, OP.
>>
>>111231982
>tits
>round

what world do you live in
>>
>>111231475

Hajime no Ippo, genderswap everyone
>>
plastic surgeon's office
>>
>50 episodes
No.
>>
File: 1360324063288.jpg (337KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
1360324063288.jpg
337KB, 500x623px
>>111231475
>Cannot be lewd at all
Go fuck yourself.
>>
Alternate world where girls have butts for boobs and books for butts. Insert some winning generic story and the rest writes itself.
>>
File: economics.gif (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
economics.gif
3MB, 720x405px
>>111231475
>Young single mother (with huge tits) is over-worked and cash-strapped from trying to provide for her newborn child.
>One day, she discovers the perfect cookie recipe by accident, the secret ingredient of which is her breast-milk.
>Begins selling cookies on the neighborhood corner in her few spare moments to raise cash.
>Cookies become steadily more popular, eventually becoming so wanted that lines form around the block for her cookies.
>Mom quits job and navigates through the bureaucratic maze of opening a business.
>Business is a huge success, cookies are selling out instantly.
>Mom needs to hire other lactating women (with big tits) to keep up with demand.
>Starts learning about managing economies of scale as business continues to skyrocket. Starts learning about health and business-management practices, including what sort of diet all the women need to be on to produce the best-flavored breast milk.
>Her business has now become a chain across multiple cities, attracting the attention of a ruthless scumbag millionaire.
>Millionaire attempts to buy out Mom's business, but she declines his offer. He then threatens to crush her business with his own entry into the market.
>Rest of S1 is him trying to crush her business via corporate espionage, legal outmaneuvering, and his own aggressive business practices, while she has to economically outsmart him. He loses everything in the end.

S2 villain: Another ruthless corporate tycoon, but this time it's a woman (with large tits)
S3 villain: Nestle Toll House
>>
>>111231475
Just give Horizon another 24 episodes.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmhmmmmmm.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmhmmmmmm.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>111231475
MC is a natural born loser who has been rejected by females and such all his life that sets out with his best friend on a quest to destroy love and kill the love empress. The empress has never been in love herself but she falls in love with MC during their first battle. Also he uses ice, cause ice is pretty underrated. Oh, and a hammer. And his friend can rearrange and split atoms to cause nuclear explosions on contact. I call it "Atomic Touch".
I need more ideas but that's the gist of it
>>
>>111242368
As for which studio, I say go with Xebec.
>>
>>111242531
Oh shit I didn't see the tits part.
I guess everyone I just mentioned is a titty Monster.
>>
File: 1106.jpg (122KB, 358x501px) Image search: [Google]
1106.jpg
122KB, 358x501px
It's about cute moms doing cute mom things and its done by P.A Works.
>>
>>111231475
All I can think of is a show about girls growing up. That seems to be the best way to do a non-lewd show about tits.
>>
>>111242368
I'd watch it. Sounds good so far, plus I'd take more anime with cute curvy moms.
>>
>>111237665
this has potential
>>
>>111237665
sounds like girls bravo if it wasnt fucking terrible
>>
>>111242368
Dude yes please!

Can she be a single mother with two little loli twins (get it?) and needs to find a man to care for her children too? (Her husband died years earlier and she makes business to fulfill her dream as well as to support her children).

Also can we fuck op's rules and make it a little lewd? You cannot make a show about a woman turning herself into a dairy cow and recruiting other moms to do it with out going lewd.

>Woman starts to have a hard time managing lactation, breast size and men who want her milk jugs, just wants a nice man who loves her girls
>Still kind and loving as always to her adoring fans of her cookies and ever engorged breasts
>Woman admits that she had a hard time weening her children from her breast milk because she enjoyed it so much
>Subtle milk cow theme supported by cow print undies, a nice big butt, a ribbon in her hair and a tiny bell on her neck and the fact that she loves cows
>Breast milk eventually gets worked into everything she makes, needs to keep secret at first but can't be kept forever can it?

Seriously I would throw money at this so fast if I wasn't poor.
>>
>>111236182
>>111236070

I like both of these
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.