[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch Index >want Misaka to get screentime >watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 552
Thread images: 87

File: 1366295125397.jpg (74KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
1366295125397.jpg
74KB, 850x477px
>watch Index
>want Misaka to get screentime

>watch Railgun
>want Touma to get screentime

What is this?
>>
Shipping.
>>
I just want to see them chillin', maybe a little cookin', some sleepin', cuddlin'.
>>
>>111158092
Shipping mindset. Pretty much exactly what i went through before i read the LNs, now i don't want to see Misaka at all anymore
>>
>watch Index
>want KurokoxTouma

>watch Railgun
>want SatenxTouma

I'm so confused.
>>
>>111158092

>watch Index

>watch Railgun
>get sick of Misaka and her group, want to see science people get assblasted for not understanding IB

That's how it was for me. Touma can consistently amuse me when not in action, Misaka can't.
>>
>>111158189
>now i don't want to see Misaka at all anymore
care to explain? I'm curious.

I'll probably read the LN too, but it's not my highest priority
>>
>>111159909
Lack of development, she feels rather stale at some periods of time. On top of that i just find the girls that start appearing later in the story more interesting and appealing

So basically opinions and preferences
>>
>>111159909

Well, unrelated to her personality and development because >opinions, she gets pretty irrelevant in the arcs following the end of the anime because Touma spends the time in Yurop, but she's so popular among the fanbase that it's pretty much required that she has appearances often, no matter how little, but without being involved in the plot at ALL.

Even now, she doesn't know SHIT about what's happening, but she's still getting in the middle of events, which are getting to apocalypse levels.
>>
It's because both Misaka and Touma are infinitely better in small doses.
>>
>>111160309
>Even now, she doesn't know SHIT about what's happening, but she's still getting in the middle of events, which are getting to apocalypse levels.
You can make that argument for Touma, Accel and Shiage as well.
>>
>>111161350

Touma is central to these events and is very aware of what's happening, even if he doesn't have access to the upper keikaku.

Accel and Shiage got their screentime very reduced as their stories "ended".
>>
>>111161642
And still Touma is easily manipulated because he ignores a lot of things, and when he's not, he interferes in things that have nothing to do with him.
Mikoto basically does the same, but only limited to Touma.
>>
where should I start reading the LN if I have watched all the to aru index related anime series?
>>
>>111162642
Vol 14. Though Index III is close.
>>
>>111162178

Touma generally knows what he gets into (even if he doesn't have a say in when or why), and works to deal with the problem, while Misaka appears out of nowhere late in the arc, having no clue what's happening and following Touma because Touma, then might or might not throw a couple of lightning bolts to help (still not knowing what's going on of course).

NT3 and 8 were good attempts at inserting her into the plot by actually doing it before it got going but ended being kind of lackluster as she STILL had no idea. After a while one can't help but think that it would make more sense for someone with an actual notion of the context to be there.
>>
>>111162801
>how close haven't heard anything yet
>>
Mikoto is a shitty character.
>>
>>111163041
Your mom is a shitty character.
>>
>>111162814
>NT3 and 8 were good attempts at inserting her into the plot by actually doing it before it got going but ended being kind of lackluster as she STILL had no idea
What are you talking about? She has never appeared out of nowhere nor late.

She was aware of what was happening in Hawaii and Othinus' attack. She's also one of the few characters that know what happened to Touma in NT9. Just because the plot doesn't revolve around doesn't mean she's 100% clueless. The only time that happened was in Russia, and even so, she decided to set foot in a war zone after realizing AC was sending assassin squads to retrieve Touma.

She only lacks the magic lecture from Birdway and she'd have the same awareness as Shiage and Accel. But it's not like knowing about how magic works is going to be useful for an Esper. Just look at how Accel was tricked into casting a spell that was about to kill him by some random gremlin magicians.
>>
>>111163521

>But it's not like knowing about how magic works is going to be useful for an Esper

It's about how involved she's with the plot the other characters are dealing with. Pretty much everyone else who does shit is into what Gremlin really is about, why it came to be and where it's going, while she tags along with nothing more than "terrorist dudes with some bumbo jumbo I don't get"

The problem isn't the above though, it feels shoehorned because it keeps happening, and worse, we're still at the starting point, terrorist dudes with mumbo jumbo.

The Birdway lecture may not be THAT important, but there's also the fact that the ones who actually got it went back to their own stuff while Misaka keeps tagging along.
>>
>>111164769
>Pretty much everyone else who does shit is into what Gremlin really is about, why it came to be and where it's going, while she tags along with nothing more than "terrorist dudes with some bumbo jumbo I don't get"

She tagged along with Touma at the end of NT2, and at that time nobody really knew what Gremlin was going after. They only knew what Birdway told them and it was still very vague.
I know it's easy to forget, but remember that Thor was the one who came to her and asked her to fight in NT6, and she coincidentally spotted Touma in NT8, so NT3 was the only time she tagged along of her own iniciative.
>>
File: 1400560079323.jpg (524KB, 1102x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1400560079323.jpg
524KB, 1102x1600px
They usually have fun interactions
>>
>>111166180
>dat hover hand
>>
>>111158092
>watch Index
>want Misaka Imouto / LO / Worst to get screentime

>watch Railgun
Now this I can agree with
>>
>>111163521
Lessar tried, but Mikoto is just too damn dumb
>>
>>111166180
>fun

Like that time the stupid bitch electrocuted Touma while he was hobbling around with a gun shot wound. Then she refused to translate everything in entirety because it was some other girl.
>>
>>111168584
>Using her scientific knowledge to rationalize the explanation about magic
>Dumb
Yeah man, it's not like every damned Esper doesn't do this when magic happens. And Lessar gave up too quickly. She didn't even try to have a conversation.
>>
>>111168751

Accelerator was specially dumb in his manga, "hurr durr this chick can raise the dead that is some weird esper power"

Hopefully it's the brain damage.
>>
>>111168679
Let's not also forget that Touma previously ditched her in Hawaii without saying anything, then groped her out of nowhere and left her behind, that Thor egged her on with lies and she didn't know about his wound, and that the part she didn't want to translate was completely irrelevant to the situation.

But oh noes, muh Touma, muh hero, the fault is always of the stupid bitches around him, he never does any wrong and doesn't deserve what he gets.
>>
>>111166180
what's happening in the picture? Is she raping him?
>>
>>111169145
>making excuses for a violent thundertwat that attacks a kid for no fucking reason
>>
>>111169145

Your post is mostly right, but

>he never does any wrong and doesn't deserve what he gets.

He realy doesn't. The only time I remember him deserving the beating he got was when the Delta Force jumped on Fukiyose for advice in massage devices.
>>
>>111169284
>I'm a brainless idiot

>>111169294
Are you saying a girl doesn't have the right to be fucking mad if a boy comes and out of nowhere gropes her? Try doing that and no matter if she's a friend or an acquaintance, she'll beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>111169965

You say it like he does it on purpose. In Touma's case he literally has the unverse against him.

The result of the actions is natural and the girls can't be blamed, but the action itself was something he never intended and never would have done.
>>
>>111170264
>You say it like he does it on purpose
But he does. I mean, why did he want to grope Mikoto's body in the first place? He didn't even bother to check if it was Thor disguised or the Original. Terrible mistake and he got punished for it. Just in NT10, he was bullying Mikoto so badly and acting like an idiot that he needed to taste his own medicine.
>>
>>111170622
too bad he didn't frenda her with that five over
>>
>>111170807
Good thing you aren't in charge of writing this shit.
>>
>want Index screentime
>???
>>
>>111170622

>I mean, why did he want to grope Mikoto's body in the first place? He didn't even bother to check if it was Thor disguised or the Original

By this point you'd realize that he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. He didn't think of the posibility of meeting the actual Misaka instead f Thor, but that's retardation, not maliciousness.

In NT10's case, he wasn't taunting her either. His everyday life consisted on being chased by her, so after tasting the worst hell imaginable the battle with Misaka WAS a break for him..

Besides the actual punching was't about him being a dense, insensitive dumbass after school, but massive trauma and mental scars.

>>111171231

I can only picture someone wanting more Indexchu
>>
>>111170622

He poked what he thought was Thor in the chest and told "him" that he was sick of "him" fucking around. There is nothing wrong with that, it is a misunderstanding, just as much as Mikoto electrocuting him while he was wounded was a misunderstanding.

>he was bullying Mikoto so badly and acting like an idiot that he needed to taste his own medicine.

He mocked her a little bit. So she literally hit him over and over while he wasn't defending himself, proceeded to act like she knew better than he did when in reality she couldn't even begin to grasp the level of suffering Touma went through, then electrocuted him.

It got the job done, but dont you fucking dare say that he "got a taste of his own medicine". He didnt even lay a fucking finger on her, and she went way overboard on someone who was emotionally distraught and already wounded, all because her ego got a little bruised. I normally like Mikoto, but holy fuck I wish Touma would have slugged her at the end just once.
>>
>>111171672
>I normally like Mikoto, but holy fuck I wish Touma would have slugged her at the end just once.

or cut her in half with the five over
>>
>>111171730

Mugino PLEASE
>>
File: DICIAS4.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DICIAS4.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
Best Level 5's coming through
>>
Why /a/ hate Misaka? i think she cute and best girl
>>
File: 1375771405300.png (64KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
1375771405300.png
64KB, 1280x698px
>>
>>111171841

She's fine, but as >>111171672 said, what she did in NT10 really rubbed me the wrong way.
>>
>>111171833

>NotAccel and NotTouma

But anyway, Kakine is fine, but Gunha doesn't look passionate enough. His eyes are short on GUTS
>>
>>111171841
which one? they're all great except mikoto who is a shit.
>>
When the fuck is Unlucky going to get the new chart out?
>>
>>111171950

When the first Index III episode airs
>>
>>111171479
>so after tasting the worst hell imaginable the battle with Misaka WAS a break for him.
It still wasn't a good way of displaying it. She was clearly mad and he was only adding fuel to the fire with his words.

>He poked what he thought was Thor in the chest and told "him" that he was sick of "him" fucking around. There is nothing wrong with that, it is a misunderstanding
He wouldn't have asked if the chest was real if he was only "poking" him. He clearly grabbed her tits and didn't care.

>proceeded to act like she knew better than he did when in reality she couldn't even begin to grasp the level of suffering Touma went through, then electrocuted him.
>It got the job done, but dont you fucking dare say that he "got a taste of his own medicine"
The scene was terribly written, yes, but the narrative put Touma in the wrong and Mikoto in the right. That's just how this rolls. She broke his illusions in the same way he does everyone else .
>>
>>111171942
The butthurt never ends, I see.
>>
>>111172067

>It still wasn't a good way of displaying it. She was clearly mad and he was only adding fuel to the fire with his words.

As I said, retardation, not maliciousness. It's not like he was the one who travelled all the way to Europe mess with her business.
>>
>>111171841
She's just more popular than the obscure girls people who want to be cool like.

It's been like this since NT3. During that time the target of bitching and hating was the infamous magic rings and the fact that she was the only haremette that teamed up with Touma, leaving Index at home. Then NT5 came out and she got 5 illustrations for like 6 pages of appearances, enough fuel for more hating. NT6 was kinda peaceful, but the scene with Cendrillon was trolled to hell. Same with NT7 and the rooftop scene. NT8 wasn't particularly bad, but NT10 almost reached NT3 levels of people frustrated, this time because muh Touma was the one defeated by her.
>>
>>111172518

>and the fact that she was the only haremette that teamed up with Touma, leaving Index at home

What about Itsuwa?
>>
>>111172748
She wasn't in Hawaii.
>>
>>111172881

Ah, sorry, I thought you meant in general.
>>
It's simple, you like their chemistry and want them to interact.
>>
>>111158092
>watch Index
>want Accel to get screentime

>watch Railgun
>want Accel to get screentime

>read Accel
>not enough Accel shenanigans

>no Hamazura anything
>>
>>111173006

If only they had their old chemistry back. These days he has too much stuff to do to have a normal conversation, and she becomes a fucking mess with but a glance of him.
>>
File: 2343422343456.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2343422343456.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
>watch Index
>want Vento to get screentime
>>
File: 1376726954523.png (428KB, 1599x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1376726954523.png
428KB, 1599x1150px
>chemistry
>>
>>111172518
The NT3 complaints were retarded, I agree, but hardly anybody liked her NT10 scene, not even the most hardcore fans and shippers.

I know that Kamachi wants us to take it as Mikoto saving Touma as stated in the afterword, mirroring it to his talk with the Will in NT9 as one of the high points of the novel, but boy it was the worst chapter in the boss rush, by far.

First with Touma angsting out of nowhere about things he supposedly had gotten over, conveniently when he was about to win the fight, then with Mikoto suddenly believing his words in order to get the upper hand in the fight and argument, thing that she wasn't doing at all just fucking seconds before. Of course, she talks like she had even a remote idea of what happened to in the Omega world and the extent of his mental scars. Let's not even talk about the unnecessary and off-putting one-sided violence that made the scene hard to read and take seriously.

My general sentiment after this battle is that Kamachi's writing takes a massive nosedive when the scene is about Mikoto and Touma, even worse when he tries to make it serious like this battle. And my conclusion is that, as much as I like Mikoto, she doesn't have what it takes to cause a positive impression, a major impact on Touma, or in scenes with Touma. Her personality and character don't complement Touma's at all, and the chemistry is terrible. Leave that work to Will-tan. In one scene she is already one of the best partners and advisors Touma can ask for. There's literally no purpose for Mikoto to keep appearing if the collective will of her clones is there for him. It only takes to compare their scenes in NT9 and NT10 to realize this.
>>
>>111159909
Because she wants to do it with you. Baka.
>>
File: 1375760385005.png (472KB, 755x575px) Image search: [Google]
1375760385005.png
472KB, 755x575px
>>111173925
>hardly anybody liked her NT10 scene, not even the most hardcore fans and shippers
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>111172748
She's in Jail.
>>
>>111173925

Kamachi simply failed to get her involved enough in time. I believe that most of the problems with Mikoto would be fixed if he officially joined "the gang", but this never happened and when her scene came up in NT10 she was nothing but a stranger. Kamachi should have realized this and waited to try again after the Othinus arc.

Right now, if he plans of using her again, she needs a halthy dose of adventure with Touma and she needs it fast otherwise this will keep happening.
>>
>>111174019
But it's true. Most were just neutral about it, and the negative opinion was slightly more prominent than the positive. Shipping? non-existant.

The complete opposite happened in NT9 with Will-tan. 100% positive reactions and general consensus already putting her as top girl for Touma and in general.
>>
>>111173925
>but hardly anybody liked her NT10 scene, not even the most hardcore fans and shippers.

>Misaka telling the TouMAN how to live his life correctly.
Fuck you, that was great.
>>
>>111174241
>the negative opinion was slightly more prominent than the positive
You mean shitposters and and a handful of vocal Othinusfags made their displeasures heard? I bet that's never happened before.

>Shipping? non-existant
You weren't even here for the NT10 threads, go away.
>>
>>111174243
Her words didn't have any weight or impact because she was talking out of her ass. It was forced as hell, no matter how hard Kamachi tries to state otherwisde.
>>
>>111174243

Fuck no. It would have worked if he hadn't dealt with it in the previous novel, but he had to conveniently regress at theexact same moment they fought, and she generally just beat the shit out of his defenseless as while telling him stuff he knew.
>>
I can't remember if I watched both or not. Which one was all about the science center conspiracy or whatever and accelerator being evil? If that was railgun then I've seen both. I think I need to rewatch everything at this point. I hate how I forget things so easily.
>>
File: 1390818021700.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1390818021700.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>111174503
What's the point of rewatching Railgun? Especially the second half of S2.
>>
>>111174360
>You weren't even here for the NT10 threads, go away.
Bitch please. I'm lurking in Raildex threads all the time.

Shippers and fans used to post regularly when the scene in question wasn't still translated, pretty excited to have a scene like that, based on the illustration. Hell, I was probably one of the most excited fans awaiting for the translation (not shipper), but once it was translated, they disappeared. And no, reverse trolls creating "Mikoto won the Toumab wol" threads to stir up shit don't count.
>>
>>111158092
Said no one ever
>>
>>111174601
Because it's been so long and I don't remember anything about it.
>>
>>111174360

>You weren't even here for the NT10 threads, go away.

Dunno about him, but the closest I saw to shipping was about the torture hug.

I believe some people tried to reason that the reverse Touma speech got her in a closer postition to all the other girls, but it never really got off ground, mostly for The Will and Othinus' performances absolutely overshadowing her.
>>
File: 41825425.png (268KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
41825425.png
268KB, 1200x1200px
Mikoto should just give up on her delusions of ever getting wtih Touma and just fuck Kuroko instead.
>>
>>111174641
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>111174757
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>111174198

I'd like to see her have her own time without being forced into Touma all the time.

I think she had enough of it in Index already. What she has been trying to accomplish since volume 16 Will-tan and Othinus did it in just a single one and much better than she could hope to do.

It's time to realize that her place in the story isn't to follow Touma and try to form a special relationship with him, and more time trying to fix this isn't going to make it any better for her. It's clear that her the goal of her role in the series can be done much better by girls that are in better position and don't need +30 novels of poorly done build up to perform it.
>>
File: anon, come here.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anon, come here.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
More based Laura when?

>>111175164
But anon, a series like Raildex with so many girls needs at least one consistent "main love interest" for the MC. Also fucking Miki will never allow her to be written out.
>>
>>111174698
>I believe some people tried to reason that the reverse Touma speech got her in a closer postition to all the other girls
No one did this. The most positive thing I can find about the scene is that people thought it was that Touma needed to hear the opinion of one of the directly affected characters by the Omega world, such as Mikoto. In fact, most noticed that she might start to get over her crush.
>>
>>111173006
I can guarantee that this desire is systematically destroyed as you read further in the series.
>>
>>111174424
No her message was different. She was telling the touman that he shouldn't feel bad about it. Will-tan convinced him that he was worth not dying, and Mikoto told him that he shouldn't feel bad for choosing it.
>>
>>111175368
>a series like Raildex with so many girls needs at least one consistent "main love interest" for the MC. Also fucking Miki will never allow her to be written out.

Kamachi doesn't have to write her out to make a story where she is relevant and Touma isn't involved. I'm not even asking for her to be a main character just one storyline in Index where she participates and does shit without Touma being related.
>>
File: Laura.jpg (200KB, 935x526px) Image search: [Google]
Laura.jpg
200KB, 935x526px
>>111175618
>Return to England arc
>Mikoto tags along, loses Touman on the way
>she wanders around and bumps into Laura
>Laura knows who she is and invites her to Church for tea
>They end up talking about Touman and Mikoto talks about how "that baka" always leaves her behind
>Laura leans forward
>"He doesn't love you"
>>
>>111175919
Why does she have to be in Index?
>>
>>111176061

Just an Index story where Touma isn't related and she is. I'd like to see it.
>>
>>111175919
>>111176196
>just one storyline in Index where she participates and does shit without Touma being related
But things are too dangerous in Raildex now, anon. Everyone's 2strong. For her to do something significant by herself, it'll have to be very mundane or VERY dangerous, and with the latter she'll need other people helping (cue Touman anyway).

The only thing I can think of is her interacting more with the clones and doing something with a group of them.
>>
Miki: Once again, I'm sorry about no Season 3
>>
>>111173925
>but hardly anybody liked her NT10 scene, not even the most hardcore fans and shippers.

I can understand. There are times where you can do nothing but accept defeat and shut up, or else you'll end up being laughed at. You can like the chapter, but the gaping flaws in the whole fight and speech are notorious, and not even the most delusional fan would have tried to defend it. I can imagine one trying to do this and being shamed by everyone comparing it to the undoubtedly superior scenes with Othinus or the Will. The most wise choice was to simply accept defeat to fans of these girls.

>>111174360
>You mean shitposters and and a handful of vocal Othinusfags made their displeasures heard? I bet that's never happened before.
Othinusfags had the best time reading this novel. No other girl even challenged her place, she had the best and most sweet moments with Touma. There was nothing to whine about for them until the finale.
>>
File: 1393900394405.jpg (16KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1393900394405.jpg
16KB, 251x251px
>>111176945
>this entire post
>>
>>111176945
I defended it.

Also >>111177005
>>
File: 1297111447283.png (40KB, 142x165px) Image search: [Google]
1297111447283.png
40KB, 142x165px
>>111177005
>mfw you can't handle the banter
>>
>>111177239
>I defended it.
How? Personal opinions aside, every point made critizicing the plentiful flaws, contrivances and problems the chapter had is valid. No one has bothered to debate them, this thread being a fine example. You can't deny the quality of it is inferior compared to NT9 and the rest of NT10.
>>
>>111176030
I'd pay to see someone telling that to her. Anyone.
>>
>>111177431
By saying that while Will-tan convinced Touma to continue living, to fight to keep the world he made, he accepted begrudgingly convinced he was doing a selfish thing.

Mikoto told him he was living his life incorrectly and made him realize that he shouldn't feel bad about what he chose, and he wasn't being selfish.

While it isn't a mind shattering character development, It wasn't pointless or a rehash of what will-tan said.
>>
>>111178685
Point taken. What bugs me the most is how Touma suddenly started to angst and feel guilty about the Omega world, when just a couple of chapters before he thought the same thing Mikoto told him.
>>
>>111173925
This sums up how I feel about her as well.
>>
>>111179109

Touma might've felt better about it at first because his actions weren't useless, but he still could have had guilt about it that he didn't voice till later. Or the writing is inconsistent and I'm giving Kamachi too much credit.
>>
File: 1367084454918.gif (922KB, 588x368px) Image search: [Google]
1367084454918.gif
922KB, 588x368px
>>
File: 1371026671825.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1371026671825.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
>>111158092
>>
>>111182565
dem biribiri delusions
>>
File: 1382916558542.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1382916558542.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>
Is there a more forced and one-sided "pairing" than Touma and Misaka?
>>
File: 1368535612376.gif (357KB, 444x334px) Image search: [Google]
1368535612376.gif
357KB, 444x334px
>>111182650
KurokoxMisaka?
>>
>>111158092
Raildex
>>
File: 1394081972169.jpg (399KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1394081972169.jpg
399KB, 850x850px
>>111182650
>>
>>111182650
>more forced and one-sided
Every other pairing.
>>
>>111173925
This.
Before reading that scene I was hoping for Mikoto showing the best side of her.
After reading it, I started to wonder if Kamachi did it on purpose to finally sink this ship, it was so horrible.

In NT Mikoto is less and less relevant, having nothing to do with the event besides >muh baka, yet she still continues to appear. She should have one or two volumes focused no her, where she has a legitimate reason to appear, with events related to Mikoto. Right now all she does is stalking Touma. She has no other purpose, she doesn't start any plot lines, she doesn't have any story revolving around her. You could replace her with Stiyl, some no-name decent magician or any random mid-tier character and almost nothing in NT would change beside the skillset of the sidekick. Well, except for that one scene in NT10, but it was already ruined.

Just give her a real goddamn purpose or have her stay home like Index.
>>
File: JOJO_20-21.png (972KB, 1800x1281px) Image search: [Google]
JOJO_20-21.png
972KB, 1800x1281px
>>
>>111183554
Imagine getting ORAORAORAORAORA'd with those.
>>
File: 1401566254872.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1401566254872.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>111183276
>You could replace every character with Stiyl, some no-name decent magician or any random mid-tier character and almost nothing in NT would change beside the skillset of the sidekick.
Fixed.
>She should have one or two volumes focused no her, where she has a legitimate reason to appear, with events related to Mikoto.
>mfw random fagot on 4chan tells Kamachi what he supposed to do.
>>
File: 1342312724469.jpg (8KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1342312724469.jpg
8KB, 202x184px
>>111183747
>>
Do people really want an Index LN volume to focus solely on Mikoto? Really?

She has her own fucking series.
>>
File: 1394587806854.png (471KB, 783x573px) Image search: [Google]
1394587806854.png
471KB, 783x573px
>>111183747
Yeah, because replacing Othinus, Birdway, Ollerus, Thor or El Presidente with Stiyl wouldn't change absolutely anything.
Even the car sex joke would stay intact.

>mfw random fagot on 4chan tells Kamachi what he supposed to do
How can you even survive on /a/?
>>
>>111184006
Even dakimakura can replace Othinus in NT10.
>>
>>111184006
gay carsex would be pretty cramped
>>
File: LAst_Order_and_Accelerator.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LAst_Order_and_Accelerator.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>111158092
>watch Index
>want Accelerator to get more screentime

>watch Railgun
>want Accelerator to get more screentime

What is this?
>>
>>111184006
>Birdway in NT10
>MUH LANCE!! SO POWERFUL!
>>
>>111184153
>Alliance launches the magical bombardment at Magic God
>Touma blocks it
>dust goes down
>he's standing in the middle of a devastated land and franticly holds Othinus daki
>>
File: a_food.png (595KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a_food.png
595KB, 1280x720px
>>111176030
She knows.
>>
If they go with an AC novel next, who do you want to see as the main characters?

I hate to call it science side at this point.
>>
>>111184607
Touma and Misaki
>>
>>111184607
Touma and Misaka
>>
File: Aogami Pierce.png (363KB, 677x645px) Image search: [Google]
Aogami Pierce.png
363KB, 677x645px
>>111184607
It focuses on the true main villain of the series
Maybe that little whore Saten as well
>>
>>111184607
Any combination of Touma, Gunha, Accel, Misaki. Plus Leivinia and Othinus as the magic side guests. Or Thor. Or Fiamma. He needs more love.
>>
File: a_saten_brows.jpg (614KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a_saten_brows.jpg
614KB, 1920x1200px
>>111184713
Marker eyebrow Saten would make a far more interesting villain.
>>
>>111158092
It's that ying yang chink shit, too much ying you want a little yang, and vice versa GET ON THEIR LEVEL
>>
>>111158092
MC syndrome of a shounen anime

MCs are crap in those
>>
>>111184788
What does the P on her hat stand for?
>>
>>111184844
Hell if I know. I need to rewatch that railgun episode to check.
>>
>>111184607
I'd like to see Gunha in some form. More Item and Hamazura would be neat. Expanding on Misaki and Touma's relationship might be nice, but she's featured in the Railgun manga now, so I doubt that will happen.

And then there's always Accelerator and Aiwass.
>>
File: Touma is such an asshole.jpg (365KB, 1098x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Touma is such an asshole.jpg
365KB, 1098x1600px
>>111184801
Are you just mad because Touma got drunk and slapped your Waifu's ass
>>
>>111184844
Penis?
>>
File: a_saten2.png (172KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a_saten2.png
172KB, 500x281px
>>111184872
Nothing specific apparently.

>>111184946
You make Saten sad. Hijacking a sister to spread lies and slander? How low can you go?
>>
>>111184912
Touma is the worst part of Index though. I will like it more if he wasn't the MC of it.
>>
>>111185035
You've only seen the anime haven't you?
>>
I wonder how they'll handle the power creep now. Espers are all shit tier, other than Accelerator, compared to magic side now.
>>
File: femaccel.jpg (97KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
femaccel.jpg
97KB, 496x700px
>>111182624
The best
>>
>>111185094
Maybe Gunha will amount to something, simply based off of what Ollerus said, but I doubt he ever ascends to anything other than occasional comedy relief.
>>
>>111171833

Probably me in the pits of despair about ever getting a season 3, but this looks pretty official even though I know deep down for it to be fake.

Really though, is there ANY chance at a S3? I thought this was really popular but I'm always reminded that a lot of anime never get 3rd seasons.
>>
File: 1406433373433.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406433373433.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>111185372
It is official, it came with the Puzzdex stream, incidentally when they made a poll as to which character people want to see next, Othinus won, so prepare yourself for JC Staff Othinus
>>
>>111185504
>Othinus won

Japs actually have taste for once.
>>
>>111183554
where can i read the rest of this?
>>
>watch Index
>want more Kuroku

>watch Railgun
>want more Kuroko

It never ends.
>>
>>111169111
It's not that weird. It's not that much of a stretch to think that a sufficiently skilled electromaster could electrically charge up a Frankenstein as long as the brain was still there.
>>
>>111185575
The top 4 were:
Winner: Othinus
2nd: Misaka Worst
3rd: Birdway
4th: Fiamma

So yeah, their tastes were surprisingly good, though I'm not too sure if they'll be willing to put Othinus in, due to how far into the series she is, Fiamma at least is the main boss of the hypothetical Season 3, and 4, Worst is a Misaka, and Birdway is a cute loli, and would show up in English Civil War, and if they animate it, SP
>>
>>111171672
Every other day, Touma meets someone who's suffered unimaginably, tells them to man the fuck up and punches them in the face.

He totally did get a taste of his own medicine.
>>
>>111185746
Those people were generally trying to commit mass murder though, and involved innocents on their shit, so those punches were well deserved
>>
>>111185740
What was the whole list they can pick?

I can't imagine that they could pick from everyone and get that list.

I honestly have no idea who is even in puzzledex, never really looked into it.
>>
>>111185786
Touma murdered like, a million unknowing and smiling people in NT9. He got what was coming to him.
>>
>>111185835
He didn't kill anyone.
>>
>>111185871
No matter how many excuses you make, that fact does not change. A decision that I make would kill every last one of them!! There’s…there’s nothing I can do. What good is it to take away this world without crime, debt, or broken hearts!? Even if I defeated Othinus, returned everything to normal, and justly slaughtered everyone who shouldn’t be alive, would I really return to the world I picture in my head?
>>
>>111185835
And he brought back millions of people who were overwritten by those smilebots
>>
>>111185895
They were never asked if they wanted that world, if they'd willingly let a kid who gave his everything to help those who were suffering, kill himself just so that they could keep those people who had already died
>>
>>111171860
Her interactions with Hamazura is the sole reason I'm still reading this shitfest.
Why do writers insist on making perfect pandering girls instead of actually believable people with flaws ?
>>
>>111185895
That's a shitty moral dilemma to shove on anyone and I think most people would react the same way, but in reality Touma didn't kill anyone.
>>
>>111171672
>He mocked her a little bit. So she literally hit him over and over while he wasn't defending himself, proceeded to act like she knew better than he did when in reality she couldn't even begin to grasp the level of suffering Touma went through, then electrocuted him.
It would be dumb to say that Touma didn't suffer in NT 9, because he did in spades, but at the end of the day, I feel like it's weird to say that Touma's suffering was so infinitely deep that it means that Misaka is a shallow asshat for even trying to relate to her.

And this is because Touma has never "truly suffered" in the way that people suffer the most namely, having their friends killed in front of him. It's probable that he had to watch all of his friends die thousands of times in terrible ways during Othinus's Wild Ride, but at the end of the day, all of them lived. Even Othinus, in the drama-kill of the century. And that's something that's simply not true for a lot of Indexverse characters.
>>
>>111186063
What the fuck are you even on about?
>>
>>111185575
Against a clone. She can't best Mikoto. Least of all as a fairy pet.
>>
>>111186147
but WORST > Mikoto
>>
>>111186147
Are you saying that Japan would have had shit taste if Mikoto was a choice?
>>
>>111186165
WORST is a one trick pony and also taken
>>
>>111186165
Clearly not. Another year. Another easy win for the Railgun.
>>
>>111186183
Yes. They would just vote as much as they could for the best girl. It is their nature.
>>
>>111186186
WORST would detonate all her metal implants ten times over before admitting anything for Accelerator
>>
>>111186235
neat either way
>>
>>111186235
and Accel would make some bullshit hax to save her. This will make both of us hard as diamonds, Anon.
>>
>>111186276
Now I'm imagining some god-awful romance story where after Accelerator saves WORST from self-destruction for the tenth time, he looks into her eyes and swears that no matter what happens he'll never let her die, and WORST finally melts into his arms.

0/10 character ruined do not want
>>
>>111185094
scince side is really lacking strong characters now.

>Crowley (who is a fucking magician)
>Aiwass
>Accelerator
>Kazakiri

big gap

>Kakine

another gap

>Mikoto
>Mugino

Wildcards
>Gunha
>Kiharas

The rest are functionally irrelevant. Mikoto and Mugino are barely relevant power wise.
>>
>>111186408
Misaki is also a wild card.

Academy City's reached the point where you can pretty much stack up "the rest of Academy City" as one unit and throw it in the same tier as Kakine is now.
>>
>>111186408
There should also be a massive unsurpassable wall separating Crowley, and probably Aiwass too, from Accelerator and Kazakiri, what with Crowley being confident he could take down a group of Magic Gods, while just one of such beings could easily just destroy everyone, and everything with a wave of her hands
>>
>>111186408
Well, it's not that unbalanced, since all magic side top powerhouses rekt each other pretty hard.

Othinus is a fairy now.
Ollerus completely devastated, probably weaker than saints.
Fiamma dropped whole power tier down.
Based Pope nowhere to be seen.
Izzard had a meeting with a Dragon.
Pendex doesn't really count, since she can't use her power at will.
Double Jesus barely normal now.
GREMLIN destroyed.
Curtana Original destroyed.

Right now the strongest magicians (Aleister and sekrit club aside) are probably Thor and Fiamma, maybe Laura.
>>
>>111186753
>There should also be a massive unsurpassable wall separating Crowley, and probably Aiwass too, from Accelerator and Kazakiri

Yeah, you're right. I just kind of slapped that together without much thought.

>>111186658
>Misaki is also a wild card.

Good point, I forgot about her since she has no combat ability.

I just wonder what they can do for a "science side" novel. There aren't that many relevant players anymore.

I think the series is just going to be mixed science/magic "wars" until the end.
>>
There's going to be a lot more characters introduced because of the power creep, which is a shame.

Too many fucking series end up like this.
>>
>>111186974
I'm pretty sure the next round of new powerful bullshit characters will be the last.

>>111186828
I really think if that you think of Index all the way through as a bipolar world you're doing it wrong. Other than "science" and "magic" (and "miracle", thanks Endymion) the fourth faction is just "people". Will-tan, Tabigake, Seria, Oyafune, the Pope, the President, none of these people have any true ability whatsoever. And even so, Kamachi has been dropping pretty heavy hints that these people might just be able to change the world.
>>
File: 1293299757673.jpg (26KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1293299757673.jpg
26KB, 430x430px
Who KamiKuro here?
>>
>See picture of Ikki
>It's a raildex thread

I'm so confused
>>
File: 44530327_big_p0.jpg (699KB, 1674x3108px) Image search: [Google]
44530327_big_p0.jpg
699KB, 1674x3108px
Do you think we'll get any Hat doujinshi in August?
>>
>>111165213
How can you say that she's always credibly involved in the plot when she still don't fucking believe that magic exist after around 30 volumes ?
>>
>>111187577
When you can do magical bullshit with "science" it's not hard to believe that other magical bullshit is also science.

Although I'm pretty sure she got over the "magic doesn't exist" thing a while ago.
>>
>>111186327
no, first she becomes tsundere for him. uses her powers pointlessly and otherwise challenges him before the tsun faded with acceptance
>>
>>111187626
I'll mailbomb Kamachi if WORST becomes a textbook tsundere, that would basically be the worst shit ever. Even having her go straight up dere for the Accelerator would be better.
>>
>>111187659
search your feelings. you know it to be true. she'll troll to express her love, be called out on the changes and get embarrassed. probably see him naked (or he sees her) and biri biri. it is a thing that would happen if any ideas of pairing them off crossed his mind
>>
File: proj7.jpg (127KB, 886x721px) Image search: [Google]
proj7.jpg
127KB, 886x721px
What's project 07 about?
>>
>>111187773
If you are a flaming Misakafag who hates money and likes soccer, you can buy a Misaka jersey.
>>
File: 1380587536478.png (37KB, 264x318px) Image search: [Google]
1380587536478.png
37KB, 264x318px
>>111187773
fugg just announce s3 already
>>
>>111187622
Misaka's whole "what's this magic shit" attitude that she has for a lot of Index proper makes a lot less sense now that she's seen a dozen dragons fly out of Touma's arm and eat her death ball.
>>
>>111187914
If announcement ten isn't S3 there will be blood in the streets.
>>
>>111187925
Come to think of it, Daihaseisai 2.0 in general was one big middle-finger from Kamachi to people who thought they could get away with following Railgun without reading or watching Index.
>>
>>111187925
She wasn't able to see the dragons did she? Only GUTS did.
>>
>>111187800
I'll take two. You can have the other my dear, poor tsundere friend.
>>
>>111187914
of what? Railgun?
>>
>>111187914
>>111187971
>S3 announced
>it's Railgun
>it's two cour
>both are SoL fillers
>directed by Nagai Tatsuyuki
>last episode ends with "Thanks for watching!"
>30k sales
>>
>>111188097
That would be fine too, i'm too desperate.
>>
File: 1390670923731.png (1MB, 1279x721px) Image search: [Google]
1390670923731.png
1MB, 1279x721px
>tfw I read NT9 while depressed
>>
>>111188138
At least there be figurines and merchandise after to look forward to.
>>
>>111188043
They're fucking huge and are as big as several buildings but I guess Mikoto might not be able to see what's on the other side of her black ball.

>>111188138
Honestly, I would be happy with an S3 that was just Saten having fun with her school friends as long as it was canon and not totally shit.

I almost always prefer a new story to the retelling of an old story.
>>
>>111188150
>pure filler season
and now?
>>
>>111188218
have any mind altered espers perceived it? Gunha is a gemstone. maybe the simply cannot see it, but the ball blocking her view makes sense
>>
>>111188218
>S3 that was just Saten having fun with her school friends as long as it was canon and not totally shit.
>Implying that's possible
An episode sure, but a whole season? No fucking way, not even Jean Shop Owner, and Xochitl cameo episodes could save that shit
>>
What raildex doujinshi would you like to see?
>>
>>111188347
Misaka Round Table
>>
>>111188408 meant for >>111188380
>>
>>111188380
A massive orgy including EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER (all Misakas)
>>
File: 3394477-6764365141-kamij.jpg (393KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
3394477-6764365141-kamij.jpg
393KB, 1200x898px
Next volume in august?
>>
File: 455434567865.png (365KB, 483x1719px) Image search: [Google]
455434567865.png
365KB, 483x1719px
>>
>>111188501
September more likely.
>>
File: 1398195120172.jpg (32KB, 336x255px) Image search: [Google]
1398195120172.jpg
32KB, 336x255px
>>111188380
Anything but Mikoto. I don't really mind Misaka doujinshi, but there are more of those than Railgun manga chapters, while other characters (sans Misaki) have only one or two at best.
Some Othinus, Itsuwa, Fukiyose, Himegami, Birdway, WORST or Laura ones would be great. But not exactly the same crap over and over again.

I'd even take some weird shit like Aleister doujinshi over next copy-pasted vanilla kamikoto.
>>
File: 1371938308554.png (58KB, 1297x359px) Image search: [Google]
1371938308554.png
58KB, 1297x359px
>>111187271
>>
>>111188837
Damn it.
>>
>>111188380
Some delicious vanilla kamikoto doujins.
>>
>>111188579
October.
>>
File: 1402500764113.jpg (161KB, 404x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1402500764113.jpg
161KB, 404x1071px
>>111188185
>>
File: 291309.jpg (175KB, 735x1125px) Image search: [Google]
291309.jpg
175KB, 735x1125px
>>111184237
Good taste.
>>
File: a_thelife.jpg (139KB, 760x600px) Image search: [Google]
a_thelife.jpg
139KB, 760x600px
>>111189323
You know she wants to, she just hasn't figured out how to say it yet.
>>
>>111189585
she can start with protecting his smile for once
>>
>>111189618
Like she already did?
>>
File: 1395660361104.jpg (369KB, 1071x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1395660361104.jpg
369KB, 1071x1510px
>>111189658
>>
>>111189705
smile status = Protected
>>
File: 43564627_big_p3.jpg (278KB, 500x2164px) Image search: [Google]
43564627_big_p3.jpg
278KB, 500x2164px
>>111189585
Needs more cute Fairies.
>>
File: 1369374866666.jpg (61KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369374866666.jpg
61KB, 800x500px
>best family not animated
>>
File: a_kuroko_playing_dirty.jpg (220KB, 1600x828px) Image search: [Google]
a_kuroko_playing_dirty.jpg
220KB, 1600x828px
>>111189705
This makes the Kuroko desperate.
>>
File: 1398191869690.png (474KB, 1200x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1398191869690.png
474KB, 1200x1232px
>>111189705
When will the suffering end for Touma?
>>
>>111190250
When he dies.

If Biri really loved him she'd kill him to release him from the eternal suffering that is his life.
>>
File: 1353057138299.jpg (2KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1353057138299.jpg
2KB, 126x126px
>>111190281
b-but doesn't he deserve happiness?
>>
>>111159998
>Lack of development

That's an indictment against the entire cast, when you consider she has the most development of anyone outside of Touma and Accel.
>>
>>111162814
Touma would have died in all those situations without Mikoto to back him up. She's one of the most intelligent characters in the franchise. Who gives a fuck if she's actually staying in character by not giving a shit about hocus pocus? She's no-nonsense and to the point. Tell her what needs to be done and she'll do it without complaints. Lose your way and she'll knock you back on track. Touma should be so lucky to have a reliable friend like her at his beck and call.
>>
>>111190392
He's too selfless.
>>
File: 1400042204388.jpg (978KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1400042204388.jpg
978KB, 1101x1600px
>>111190762
>s-stop risking you life for no reason, you b-baka!
>>
>>111188982
November.
>>
>>111173925
I loved the chapter with Mikoto in NT10. Touma was basically struggling with the same shit Mikoto went through back during the Sisters arc. Thinking they were responsible for robbing everyone else of a perfect world. She needed to be the one to break his illusions. She's a great character, and it's not her fault Kamachi stumbles with the narrative.
>>
>>111175164
Spoken like someone who self inserts as Touma and doesn't want her to win cause opinions. Fuck off.
>>
>>111191094
December.
>>
>>111191165
January.
>>
File: 1400655476790.gif (459KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1400655476790.gif
459KB, 500x281px
>>111190750
>Touma would have died in all those situations without Mikoto to back him up.
Touma is constantly saved by everybody.

>She's one of the most intelligent characters in the franchise.
She's the only one who took so long to grasp the way IB works, despite constantly attacking Touma. She attacked Accelerator while knowing his powers and cannot into magic that was acknowledged even by goddamn Shiage. Shiage, for the fuck's sake.
Being book-smart does not always equal being life-smart.

>Who gives a fuck if she's actually staying in character by not giving a shit about hocus pocus?
She can't understand what's happening and what kind of unbelievable shit her crush is involved with. Actually Mikoto learning basics of magic side would be better for Mikotofags, because she could become a real player in the game, not just a person who blindly follows Touma.

>She's no-nonsense and to the point.
Especially when it comes to her love, right?

>Tell her what needs to be done and she'll do it without complaints.
It would be better if she knew WHY it is needed to be done, though.

>Lose your way and she'll knock you back on track.
By screaming, beating and zapping half-dead person that doesn't even defend himself and clearly said that doesn't want to punch her?

>Touma should be so lucky to have a reliable friend like her at his beck and call.
More like stalker at this point. Her usefulness was purely accidental up till now, and without understanding the situation she can easily die or fuck the things up at any time.
>>
>>111191551
>By screaming, beating and zapping half-dead person that doesn't even defend himself and clearly said that doesn't want to punch her?
He dead a million times and was raped by 60 niggers. It's ok.
>>
>>111189861
I would quite happily watch an SOL series about Accel's daily live with LO and Worst
>>
>>111191711
Why didn't she rape him instead of electrocuting?
>>
File: a_zappy.jpg (26KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
a_zappy.jpg
26KB, 580x326px
>>111191925
Because then she'd still end up electrocuting him.
>>
File: 2010020615073474d.jpg (38KB, 503x283px) Image search: [Google]
2010020615073474d.jpg
38KB, 503x283px
>>
File: a_face_red1.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a_face_red1.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>111192879
She wants it. She wants it bad.
>wondering when she'll toss another bench acrossa river
>>
Because you have shit taste and ship godawful Kamikoto
>>
>>111195033
I can't wait until this pairing is killed violently so maybe Mikoto can actually be a character
>>
>>111158092
It's called good taste.
>>
>>111195194
More like shit taste. It's a shit pairing that's bringing down the story as a whole when the characters would be better off as allys
>>
I can't wait for the shipper illusions be universally destroyed when Touma dies without even a tiny bit of romantic development
>>
>>111195253
How on earth is that anything to do with shipping? They are good characters, I want to see them more.
>>
>>111195479
Beacuse everyone ships them and they have this one sided romance tease that's complete shit? They have awful chemistry together. Seeing them more separately or at least doing things that don't go back to Mikoto's one sided crush on him would be great
>>
File: 1368211498862.png (832KB, 1278x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1368211498862.png
832KB, 1278x1260px
>>
>>111195751
The fuck is this? This makes even less sense than Kuroko/Touma
>>
>>111185740

>Fiamma that far up

Impressive, specially considering his appearances have been minimal in NT and he doesn't have the waifu factor like the other three
>>
File: 6sLStiE.png (948KB, 1000x712px) Image search: [Google]
6sLStiE.png
948KB, 1000x712px
>That flame Dragon looks badass as fuck.
>>
File: 1370721214851.png (809KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370721214851.png
809KB, 1600x1200px
>>111195788
Well, Accel is currently the ETERNAL RABU HUNTER.
>>
>>111196056
He will end up with Last Order, Worst, or both, assuming he has a romantic end.
>>
>>111186408

>Big gap between Accelerator and Kakine

Why exactly? Now we know that Accel can sprout white wings at will and do his angel drop but we still haven't seen how they perform in a direct confrontation.

Infinite Dark Matter is seriously fucking broken, Kakine turning into Kamen Rider is the main reason we avoided a massive clusterfuck
>>
File: dW2OPwA.png (930KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
dW2OPwA.png
930KB, 1000x709px
>>
>>111196128
Give link please.
>>
File: Tx6UEqA.png (482KB, 900x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Tx6UEqA.png
482KB, 900x1282px
>>
>>111195998
redeemed OP characters are usually popular, Fiamma is just the new Accelerator.
>>111196052
The far left one looks like a Crystal Dragon
>>
>>111196203
>the new Accelerator

No he's not. Nothing's happened to the old one
>>
>>111195998
>>111196203
Fiamma is fujoshit bait. I'm not surprise if he manage that high.
>>
>>111196429
Faimma is more important and less "pandering" than whatever girl you like. Get over it.
>>
>>111196174
>>111196128
>>111196052

Who's best dragon, /a/?

If you choice isn't Diamond Dragon then leave this place
>>
>>111196429

Fiamma fujoshits are nowhere near as relevant as Accelerator fujoshits.
>>
>>111196641
I have never met a person that legit ships Accelerator with a guy outside joking
>>
>>111173925
i still love her
>>
>>111196641
Misaka yurishits are more relevant than them all
>>
>>111196527
Dude, did I phrase the sentence in a way that makes you think I'm butthurt about it? I know from the start my waifu would never see the spotlight.
>>
>>111196761
Yes you sounded very butthurt
>>
File: 1379807722399.jpg (296KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1379807722399.jpg
296KB, 500x536px
>>111196791
My apologize, anon. Have some Vento.
>>
>complaining about yaoi shippers in a series where all the yaoi ships are just jokes that aren't taken seriously even by people who like yaoi
>>
>>111191532
Californicationuary.
>>
>>111196527
Is Fiamma really going to get a big role in the future?

I laughed when he showed up after ten novels, out of absolutely nowhere, to help fairy up Othinus but I have a hard time seeing where he can go from there.
>>
>>111176030

Oh god yes.
>>
>>111195568
>everyone
This needs to stop. The numbers of shippers is decreasing with each novel, more and more people are starting to realize that it is a terrible pairing and nobody expects anything to happen.
>>
>>111198313

He and his holy right are one of the few remaining characters that are still relevant at the current powerlevels. Plus even with the difference in nature and strenght between their power, there's still some kinda of mirror relation with the holy right/Imagine breaker.

Now that Othinus' Gremlin is done I can see him cooperating more directly with Touma. It seems like they got along just fine when they met in NT, with no hard feelings.
>>
I am the Lord of the Double Wand of Power; the wand of the Force of Coph Nia—but my left hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe; & nought remains.
>>
>>111198690

I'm still surprised that they got 3rd/4rd place in most popular couples just recently, while not being a couple at all.

How the fuck does that happen.
>>
>>111198708
Daily reminder that Fiamma is one of bros who doesn't tried to fuck up Touma and his norse waifu
>>
File: 1400132538394.jpg (6KB, 178x215px) Image search: [Google]
1400132538394.jpg
6KB, 178x215px
>>111198752
Aren't you a bit too old for that chuuni shit, Othinus?
>>
>>111198708
Touma's always been chill with former villains so long as they're not back to acting like dicks again, and Fiamma really respects the guy for what he did, and said back in WW3
>>
>>111198760
Mikoto is Goddes of Love
>>
>>111198752
proigral
>>
>>111198840
Speak for yourself, Mr.-I-can-negate-God's-Miracles-even-though-I-don't even-know-magic-exists-yet
>>
>>111199015
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's miracle. But because, I am enlightened by my normalcy.
>>
Leave, 2ch fagot.
>>
File: 1399958699306.jpg (353KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1399958699306.jpg
353KB, 1200x1600px
>>111199015
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of not being a cat food.
>>
>>111199215
Zero level is visible from afar
>>
File: 1385466821896.jpg (422KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385466821896.jpg
422KB, 1280x720px
>>111199316
Beter than being Headcrab food
>>
>>111195184
>I can't wait until this pairing is killed violently
Never happens.
>maybe Mikoto can actually be a character
She already one of the best characters of this shitty pseudo scientific series.
>>
>>111196056
>A harem of Misakas
Lucky bastard
>>
File: 43564627_big_p4.jpg (147KB, 500x1413px) Image search: [Google]
43564627_big_p4.jpg
147KB, 500x1413px
>>111199517
Big words coming from someone who is smaller than the T.
>>
File: a_face1.png (534KB, 1414x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a_face1.png
534KB, 1414x1200px
>>111199768
>having to feed them all
I don't envy him.
>>
File: a_headcrab.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a_headcrab.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>111199517
Use a proper image, damnit.
>>
>>111200504

>implying Yomikawa isn't feeding them rice
>>
File: 1370102291110.jpg (133KB, 697x671px) Image search: [Google]
1370102291110.jpg
133KB, 697x671px
>>111158092
>watch Index
>want Gunha to get screentime
>watch Railgun
>want Gunha to get screentime
Why is Gunha so best?
>>
>>111158092
The show has very poor balance. In the same way that railgun is either the girls sitting around talking about nothing for 20 minutes or endless drama and darkness.
My main complaint with raildex, the anime, at least, is that it doesn't really get the proportions right.
>>
>>111195751
What in the world are you people thinking?
Are you literally taking crack just so you could produce these crack ships?
>>
>>111200504

Sounds cheaper than feeding Index.
>>
The lady at the Kinokuniya said they'd get Railgun 10 by sea mail in like, three weeks. Fuck that noise.

>>111201774
With most ships you can at least envision a hypothetical scenario in which it works, but this one fails on pretty much every level in which it is possible to fail.
>>
File: 011.png (202KB, 871x1300px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
202KB, 871x1300px
Would Satan a Touma?
>>
>>111204242
They're gonna end up together living a normal vanilla married life with 2 kids and Touma with a deskjob
>>
>>111204289
Not 'nuff suffering.
>>
>>111204707
She cheats on him everyday while he's at work, one of the kids isn't his.
>>
>>111182624
What is this from
>>
>>111204803
She got mindbroken from rape one day which is why she's cheating on him, even though Touma is still better in bed.
>>
>>111204851
It's a shop that was made so fucking morons like you would ask where it's from and look stupid
>>
File: 1268606038118.jpg (402KB, 1143x672px) Image search: [Google]
1268606038118.jpg
402KB, 1143x672px
>>111204921
That's what she wants you to think but really she's been getting DP'd by these two since high school.
>>
>>111204803
There's the Saten-slut I know!
>>
Reminder that the new dragon shit confirms that Touma will likely have a bad end
>>
File: 1276386147245.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1276386147245.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>111205130
>Reminder that the new dragon shit confirms that Touma will likely have a bad end

That's stupid, there's no reason the dragons would mean he ends up with Misaka.
>>
>>111205023
Touma then finds out one day and imagine breaker punches the shit out of all three of them, dispelling all their bullshit illusions.
>>
>>111205256
Bad end does not mean Misaka. Bad end means death or becomes something that isn't human. So no one wins. Not even Misaka.
>>
>>111204978
I know that it's a shop, jeez. I'm asking for the sauce, but okay. Cool down there.
>>
>>111205348
The "sauce" is it's obviously a fucking a shop of the anime.
>>
>>111205280
He loses everything in the divorce
>>
Now that Raildex III confirmed, Heavy Objects anime when?
>>
>touma fighting Freyja
>If the boar hits me i'm done!
>It's too fast to hit!
>It's so heavy it's sending DS2 shockwaves to knock me into the air!

Is it that hard to just keep your hand pointed at it? It ain't gotta be a clean punch Touma
>>
>>111206291
Raildex III is not confirmed and won't be until either the 10th announcement or October. If it's not confirmed by either of those things, season 3 never
>>
>>111206291
Index or Railgun?
>>
I want to know if Miki's apology during the stream is him apologizing that s3 is never happening or apologizing that s3 is taking so long. I guess it's intended to be ambiguous so that you hold out hope or some shit
>>
>>111206784
Neither has actually been confirmed. Don't believe anything about s3 until it comes with a verifiable source
>>
>>111206291
So it will be 4 episodes of manga plot arc with 20 episodes of director original creation this time?

Or they will let him make whole Railgun AU anime season?
>>
>>111160309
>>111161350
>>111161642
>Mikoto gets run out of Kamijou's apartment in NT2 during Birdway explains it all with all the other cockhungry girls
>still goes to Hawaii, helps with kreutune and goes to Tokyo to fight Gremlin
>>
>>111206960
Sister arc remake.
>>
>>111206784
It better be Index goddamn it.
>>
>>111206960
Neither because it's not been confirmed
>>
>>111206903
Why would J.C. Stuff draw Kakine and Gunha, important characters in the next arcs of Index and Railgun, if they aren't working on Index III and Railgun 3? They could just draw Accel or Mikoto.
>>
I think Index III is highly likely to be annouced October 5th but it hasn't been confirmed and it's equally likely nothing will happen.
>>
>>111207103
What's the most underwhelming announcement that they could cook up for the last reveal?
>>
>>111207100
It's LIKELY s3 is happening, yes. But until there's an announcement is made saying "Index or Railgun III is happening" it's not confirmed
>>
>>111207002
I never understand the hate for Kuroko for being in love with Mikoto while Mikoto herself is just the same type but more of a coward in pursuing her love for Touma, and many like that.

An open pervert is worse than idiotic tsundere in closet?
>>
>>111206960
Daihaseisai is given and it's at least 18 episodes. And they teased us about LAC, so I guess no filler this time.
>>
>>111207154
More Mikoto figures or merch I guess
>>
>>111207100
Jesus christ, read the fucking thread.
>>
>>111207169
Yuri is shit.
>>
>>111207100
see
>>111185504
>>
>>111207154
Railgun SoL OVA by Nagai. Or revealing that NT11 is the last volume. Or a Japan only poll to decide who Touma wil get together with in the end.
>>
>>111207223
life-sized misaka mikoto figurine
>>
>>111207351
They drew Kakine and Gunha, than asked who we want to see next. So?
>>
>>111207450
They introduced them to puzzledex.
>>
>>111207367
Even if Kamachi wants to wrap up quickly, it'll take at least 2 more novels to do it even rushed and shit. Just one more volume would be a shit ending that's sure to be "everyone dies, Crowley wins"
>>
>>111169252
She orgasmed and his hand wasn't on her
>>
>>111207367

>Kamachi written OVA of the Slut brigade taking a vacation
>Meanwhile Touma, Tsuchimikado and Styl are in the same place trying to defeat a coven of super skimos or something
>They never interact with eachother
>Saten is made fun of again.
>>
>>111207450
They're for Puzzdex.
>>
>>111207169
Mikoto doesn't try to drug and rape Touma, she's not clinging to him all the time and man-hating lesbians used only for comedy are shit by default.
>>
>>111207476
Prologe: Crowley and the magic gods killed each other, now Aiwass is gone too. Rest of the novel is SoL with Touma talking with everyone last time than moving to America.
>>
>>111207309
I would say that most one-sided romance situations are shitty.

Kuroko->Mikoto->Touma->?
Is stupid, fuck I wish Kamachi would finally give Touma the D to act for one girl who he would start to like romantically.
>>
>>111207671
All Touma's romance situations is one-sided.
>>
>>111207639
Tsundere characters are shit too and get boring really fast, don't try to defend Mikoto for being such a thing.

She had so many chances to confess to him already, never did, and acts like idiot seeing girls approaching Touma, similiar to Kuroko seeing guys who approach Mikoto.
>>
>>111207646
That....that....that actually works and is a decent ending? And could even include romance. To ease the disappointment of not seeing Crowley get punched by Touma and vectored by Accelerator, his plan could be revealed by someone reading his top secret writings or something. Nothing really wrong with that
>>
>>111207838
>She had so many chances to confess to him already
The goal is not to confess, the goal is to win.
>>
>>111207897
You can't win without a confession on either side and on Touma's side, there's nothing to confesss
>>
>>111207838
You're asking why people don't hate Mikoto as much as Kuroko.
It's simple, tsunderes will always be more popular and elaborated as characters than onedimensional lesbian jokes. Don't even try to put both of them in the same category.
>>
File: 36285382359236.png (214KB, 475x345px) Image search: [Google]
36285382359236.png
214KB, 475x345px
>>111207646

>Touma talking with everyone last time than moving to America.
>Misaka's face when
>>
File: Yamata no Orochi.jpg (1MB, 1615x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Yamata no Orochi.jpg
1MB, 1615x1605px
>>111196128
>>111196174
>After expulsion from Heaven, Susanoo encounters two "Earthly Deities" (??, kunitsukami) near the head of the Hi River (??), now called the Hii River (ja:???), in Izumo Province. They are weeping because they were forced to give the Orochi one of their daughters every year for seven years, and now they must sacrifice their eighth, Kushi-inada-hime (????? "comb/wondrous rice-field princess", who Susanoo transforms into a kushi ? "comb" for safekeeping). The Kojiki tells the following version.

So, it seems Touma already feasted on one of his harem deities. who's next?
>>
>>111207838
>She had so many chances to confess to him already
And she uses it. Like Vol16, NT2 and NT3 epilogues.
>>
>>111207929
Her strategy, if she has one, is to get closer to him (by obnoxiously inserting herself into his life) in the hopes that he will look at her.

It's not a great strategy, but then, she's looking at a hopeless battle anyway so it's not worse than any other.
>>
>>111207897
But without confession the guy will remain dense forever and without acceptance/rejection the character development stays in limbo.

If Touma accepted or rejected Mikoto that would be the best thing to happen in Raildex ending this forced plot.
>>
>>111207589
Than why aren't they drawn in the stiyl of puzzdex?
>>
>>111207929

Plus so far nobody has actually done it and he still thinks his luck with women is the same as with everything else: pure trash.
>>
>>111207975
Majin Index. It's Touma's turn to bite the shit out of Index. >:3
>>
>>111208015
Yes it would. Or her moving on and choosing not to confess. Either way, being accepted, rejected, or moving on would end this shitty subplot and either make or break the pairing
>>
>>111208106
How do you even think Touma would react to something like that? It's really beyond my imagination. Maybe "ask me again when this is all over" but I have a hard time seeing anything else.
>>
>>111208039
You uh what? Puzzdex uses JC Staff style for shit that isn't the actual gameplay, like cards and shit.
http://mobile.dengeki.com/puzzdex/
>>
>>111208011
Would Touma cry after the deed if Mikoto drugged him with Kuroko's drinks and then she would rape him without his consent?
>>
>>111208153
I'm holding out for "I have no interest in middle school brats."

Kamikoto tears and rage everywhere.
>>
>>111208153
It would be funny if he replied that he doesn't dates kids.
>>
>>111208168
He already raped by 60 big black cocks.
>>
>>111208153
If she confessed AFTER shit was over - assuming he's not dead or a dragon or something else - he'd answer her honestly. Otherwise he'd blow her off without an answer like he's already done
>>
>>111208015
Kamachi wants neither. A rejection is too harsh for her, so he doesn't want that, but if they get together, the style of the novels would have to change and he maybe isn't ready to write like that.
>>
>>111208153

Well he seems to find her kinda attractive but her personaliyt makes her unbearable.

Probably will think it's a cruel prank at the beginning, then go along with the "joke" for a while. Then, after the ensuing hijinks , he finds out and MIGHT say yes, because fuck, it'd be his first chance at a
girlfriend.
>>
>>111208226
>>111208236
People that think this isn't what he'll say if she manages to confess at the appropriate time are delusional. He's obviously going to say she's too young or too much of a brat
>>
>>111207897
And she will do neither.

Maybe confess, but 100% sure she won't win.
>>
Friendly reminder that Miki said No Season 3 Sorry. He probably spends his time playing Puzzdex considering all 11 COMBOs he was pulling instead of looking at Kamachi's scripts.
>>
>>111208337
He wouldn't accept her just because it would be his first chance to have a girlfriend.

He doesn't like her at all in that way and would reject her even if she were the last girl in the world.
>>
>>111208317
The other option would be her getting over it
>>
>>111208166
Oh. Then... but... muh s3...

Hohoooo! Than why would they add Kakine and Gunha? Are there any other novel/manga only charaters?
>>
>>111208351
>>111208363
We all already know how the confession is going to play out.

Kamijou Touma is going to walk into some of Aleister's garbage that has a very good chance of killing him off for real, forever, and Misaka Mikoto will tearfully pull on his shirt and tell him not to go, because she loves him.

Touma will smile, apologize, say something like "there's nobody who can do this but me," shake her off and walk into the deathtrap. Misaka will be left blankly staring at his back as he walks off. Right before stepping beyond the point of no return, he looks back, and says, "thanks."

Then Index ends.
>>
>>111208351
>Kamachi
>somthing obviously
We have a new newbie newfag here.
>>
>>111208502
Because they did a poll before. Same thing happened during this stream, they gave you 4 options. Satomi even commented there's NT characters in there, and as mentioned in this thread Othinus won that. If they do two characters like with Kakine and Gunha then Worst is also going to get JC Staff art for the game.
>>
>>111208502
>Than why would they add Kakine and Gunha?
Jesus christ, because the nips took a poll, and decided on those two characters.
Also, learn to use 'then' correctly.
>>
>>111208560
Something of course.
>>
>>111208560
We have someone who likes to throw around words here
>>
File: 1337555454785.jpg (174KB, 638x1076px)
1337555454785.jpg
174KB, 638x1076px
>Popular tsundere being blown the fuck out

Where have I seen this before...

I hope Kamachi ends Mikoto's plotline like this. Nothing else would make more sense for the story and the personalities of Mikoto and Touma, honestly.
>>
>>111208502
>...
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>111208632
I'm still pissed about that show.
>>
>>111208518
>Then Index ends.
Index will end with post time skip busty Index ending with Touma.

Sorry Mikotofags.
>>
>>111208591
There was a poll after it, no? The one Othinus won.
>>
>>111208639
>...
>not muh
/a/ complains about he weirdest shit
>>
>>111208656
Why? The best girl won.
>>
>>111208351
>2 years difference
>He's obviously going to say she's too young
What?
>>
>>111208683
Index will end with Touma making food for Index, who will be just as flat as she ever was.
>>
>>111208518
This, but I'm pretty sure we'll at least know the fate of Touma, Accelerator, and the Sisters even if we don't get to see what happened.
>>
>>111208317
It has been 10 fucking years, maybe it's time to change.
>>
>>111208691
>/a/ complains about he weirdest shit
How new are you?
>>
>>111208737
At that age? It's a big difference. Now, if they were 20 and 22, thats not a big difference. But a 14 and 16 year old is a bigger gap psychologically and emotionally
>>
>>111208753
>The Sisters
Mikoto, Kanzaki, Stiyl, Komoe and Tsuchimikado would have priority before them.
>>
>>111184237
>want Accelerator AND Last Order to get more screentime
Ftfy
>>
is puzzledex region locked?
>>
>>111208753
I can't imagine the fallout that would ensue if Kamachi really did a "cut-to-epilogue" ending.
>>
>>111208859
No they wouldn't. Because the Sisters are going to be used in Crowley's plan
>>
>>111208886
Which is why I'm pretty sure we'll actually see what happened
>>
>>111208777
Why would he change something that is successful? It's not guarantied people will still buy the novels if their favourite heroin is rejected or changes.
>>
>>111208887
Order of appearance, son.
In the end of every story, you get to see the end of these characters first before anyone else. And Kanzaki will surely play an important role in the final battle.
>>
>>111208884
yes
>>
>>111208827
I was dating at my 17 years with 15 y.o. girl.
Index 14 y.o. too
>>
>>111208940
Order of appearance has fuck all to do with the importance of the character. I agree that Kanzaki will probably do something important for Index either during or before the final battle, though.
>>
D'awwwww.

Why is every Misaka but the Original made out of pure love and sweetness?
>>
>>111208954
Must they deny baka gaijins everything
>>
>>111209015
;_;
>>
>>111208927
Well, we'll get a real ending, but I still think the big confession will go down the way that I guessed it would. There's so much free drama you could get out of it. Touma's dream of everybody being able to go home smiling will probably come up at some point. Bonus points is "so, don't cry, Misaka" gets thrown in there somewhere.

99% of my Raildex guesses are crap but I can't help but feel that that's really how it will play out.
>>
>>111209009
>Order of appearance has fuck all to do with the importance of the character
Importance isn't directly related to the priority the writer will have to tell us the fate of these characters. Yes, we would know the fate of Mikoto and Index before the Sisters.
>>
>>111208709
>Miu
>best girl
Please, she was the most boring character. If they weren't going to go with main girl then they should have done the imouto route since unlike Red-hair supporting character, she actually has a route.
>>
>>
>>111209039
You used to be able to get into the Japanese store just by registering a Japanese address but I tried to make a new account and they made me provide a Japanese credit card.

On my old account, Saten was horribly killed because I suck at puzzles and the game locked up. So I'm just going to reinstall it.
>>
>>111209145
>n my old account, Saten was horribly killed

Sounds fine to me
>>
File: 20140727TOARUREX(16).jpg (33KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
20140727TOARUREX(16).jpg
33KB, 500x563px
>>
>>111209090
No because we'd know the fate of the Sisters immediately after Crowley's plan takes place. Will it kill them? Do they help stop it? Do they do nothing and get saved? That's what I'm talking about. Pretty sure we'll know that before we know anything about fucking Komoe
>>
File: 20140727TOARUREX(17).jpg (33KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
20140727TOARUREX(17).jpg
33KB, 500x523px
>>
>>111209206

>This is what Mikoto could be like if she dropped the shitty tsundere wannabe act

Tsundere archetype always makes characters go to waste, doesn't it?
>>
>>111209211
But that would only apply to extreme cases. If nothing happens to them, you'll surely get in the epilogue of the story what happened to those characters before the Sisters.
>>
>>111209015
Dolly NTR?
>>
>>111209259
The only thing those two share is a body. Dolly (and New Dolly) and Mikoto would still have nothing in common even if she forgot about Touma.
>>
>>111209039
I think all you need is the apk file and you're good to go. Getting it is another story.
>>
>>111209395
I suppose you are right.

Kuroko lost memories of Mikoto and she still acted like herself in the end when we see her non-Mikoto obsessed side, and even that emerged after meeting her again.
>>
>>111209345
If they live and you get a scene of Last Order hugging an injured Accelerator and saying "Let's go home" then you can guess they're probably going to go home and be fine. If you get a scene of Accelerator rage screaming as he holds Last Order's dead body and Aleister saying all the Sisters are dead, then they died. And if the world is saved, regardless of whether or not the clones live, you can bet Komoe and the other characters are fine. This is an extreme case.
>>
So is the reason that Misaki picks on biri biri so much because her only friend was a Misaka clone and she feels lonely so she picks on the original?
>>
>>111209395
Nigga what?
The tsundere bullshit is the major impediment that prevents her to act like that (displaying honest affection and not trying to hide it, or getting angry) in the times something emotional has happened.
>>
>>111209542
You're overthinking this. I'm just saying that they will not have more importance to the writer and the audience than the other characters to have their own scene where we see what happened to them after the last volume. Simple and basic storytelling.
>>
>>111209775
Yes they will simply because they will have a big part of the ending. Unless Crowley needing them for his keikaku is bullshit, then you'd be right
>>
>>111209354

God forbid she meets Touma at some point. She is not connected to the networks so she's still not tainted by the T craving.
>>
File: 1367830332601.jpg (247KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1367830332601.jpg
247KB, 495x700px
>>111209587
She wants the V.
>>
>watch Index

>watch Railgun

>read the LNs
>want Hamazura to get more scenes, and be animated

Why is he so perfect?
>>
>>111209634
Even before "tsundere", Mikoto is all about being super combative and yelling a lot. Honest and heartfelt is simply not a part of her character, which makes it all the more amazing when she shows it (I can't recall anything other than her conversation with 10032).

She's no more likely to act like New Dolly than Will or WORST are.
>>
>>111209861
Am I the only one that thinks the Will is not "the su literal feelings of every single Misaka clone regardless of what they say" and more like "thought entity made up of the different opinions of different clones, which may not be held by all of them"
>>
>>111210149
*super literal
>>
>>111209944
>>watch Index
>>want Mikoto to not get screentime
>>watch Railgun
>>want Touma to not get screentime
>>don't read the LNs
Perfect.
Railgun should shine on it's own than almost choking full of Touma every bigger arc cause he is MC of Index.

The plot of something happens to Mikoto, Touma shows up to help got boring.
>>
>watch Index
>want clones to get screentime
>watch Railgun
>want clones to get screentime
>read LNs
>want clones to get page time

Life is easy when you have a simple mind like me.
>>
>>111204242

>Saten-bat isn't powered by magic
>Touma thinks she's a high powered esper because she's one of Mikoto's friends
>tries to grab the bat when she swings it
>breaks his hand
>ends up in the hospital with Saten visiting him every day to apologize
>>
>>111210149
Just by numbers alone there should be at least one odd yuri clone who would accept Kuroko advances.
>>
>>111210300
Are you sure life isn't harder to be you, anon?

After all, that's a pretty tall order.
>>
>>111210335
The number of clones just keeps increasing.

Life is good.
>>
>Thinking Mikoto will have enough balls and courage to confess or that it will do any good for her

Top fucking kek. This only happens when the tsundere develops alongside her love interest and both characters are relevant, which allows to get the confession in a climatic moment, and almost never when the development is 100% one-sided and pushed from the girl.

Taiga, Shana, Kurisu, Naru and Chidori, to name a few notable cases, did the former and succeeded.

Meanwhile tsunderes like Minami, Azusa and Blue did the latter and lost miserably.
>>
>>111210372
But not a single of them except LO and Worst has consistent appearances.
>>
isn't it strang that these novels don't seem to have a main love interest? most ln series do, but here mikoto gets many romantic developments yet has not raised a single flag of toumas in 30 volumes and index is his most imoprtant person yet gets no screentime or development
>>
>>111196128
>>111196174
>>111196052

Where the fuck are you guy getting these pics from?
>>
>>111210561
What if Kamachi plans to make Touma gay in the end?
>>
>>111210707
2ch obviously.
>>
>>111210561
Mikoto is definitely the main love interest. Index isn't even top 5.
>>
>>111210561
Othinus was the main love interest during NT10.
>>
>>111210707
Look at the filenames, they're imgur names. Nips use imgur too when posting on 2ch.
>>
I think if Touma gets a bad end everyone will because the butthurt caused by Touma dying and everyone else being happy would leave too nasty a taste in everyone's mouths. People would be screaming that their poor Touma died when this "bitch" or "faggot" lived and was happy. Sure, the tears would be delicious for a while but then it'd get stale
>>
>>111210807
>Sure, the tears would be delicious for a while but then it'd get stale
Most series that end get stale eventually.

>People would be screaming that their poor Touma died when this "bitch" or "faggot" lived and was happy.
People get mad when anyone dies. Doesn't stop people from dying.
>>
>>111209634
>>111210087
Mikoto acts like that because of her parents. It's only logical machine babbies don't act the same
>>
>>111210782
how can she be main if kamachi has never once written her as somebody super importnat to touma i mean even othinus seems to have gotten closer in 2 books but mikoto is almost periphry in touma's eyes
>>
>>111196174
Reminder that Mikoto looks much better without the hairclip.
>>
>>111210899
Would anyone get mad if Aleister died
>>
>>111158092
It's weird because I don't particularly like either character, but I like them a lot together.

Doesn't make much sense but there it is.
>>
>>111210983
laura if she can't learn his secrets to power
>>
>>111210963
No female character is super important to Touma because he is gay. Mikoto still gets 5x more scenes than any other female character and even gets forced into arcs where she has no business being.
>>
>>111209944
>watch Index
>want Stiyl to get screentime

>watch Railgun
>want Stiyl to get screentime

>read the LNs
>want Stiyl to get more scenes

Why is he so perfect?
Stiyl ?
>>
>>111211050
>No female character is super important to Touma
Index and Othinus say hi.

>Mikoto still gets 5x more scenes than any other female character and even gets forced into arcs where she has no business being.
That doesn't make her a main love interest. That makes her harem fodder that receives more screentime than she deserves.
>>
>>111211122
>Othinus
Topkek,
>>
>Yfw Touma only deals with index because he thinks his past self really cared for her and knew her deeply

How would he react if he learned he only knew her for a week before the memory loss
>>
>>111211122
>Index
lmfao
He sleeps in the bathtub when she wants to sleep with him. His relationship with her is platonic.
>>
>>111211122
Othinus is only important to Touma because she's a sadist that tortured him for a billion years.

I bet even Misaka could get him to like her if she went that far.
>>
>>111211232
That doesn't mean she's not important to him.
>>
>>111211223
He would still care for her since Touma isn't a douchebag.
>>
>>111211050
At this point, it would be odd if she doesn't end up with him and odd if she does. Story-wise, nearly all of her scenes would be rendered completely useless if her love goes unrequited, but at the same time no time has been invested into making Touma's feelings towards her anything stronger than friendship, so it would seem awkward if he reciprocated, it kinda puts Kamachi in a tight spot.
>>
>there are people who think his relationship with Othinus was healthy and not Stockholm or a product of some of the most severe abuse that I can personally think of
>>
File: NT_Index_v10_366-367.jpg (543KB, 2242x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v10_366-367.jpg
543KB, 2242x1600px
>>111211198
>Denial

>>111211232
>He had not wanted to hurt Index. He had wanted to be the Kamijou Touma that she had trusted. But hadn’t that truly just been Kamijou himself not wanting to see Index’s shocked face? Hadn’t he just been afraid that she would leave him?
>Denial
>>
>>111211290
She is important in the sense of a close friend or little sister. Touma has romantic affections for no one.
>>
>>111211312
Which is really kind of best if she just kinda...eases off him and becomes important to the story another way
>>
>>111211375
he was totally happy about groping misaka imouto's chest

i think that's about as many flags as anyone else has gotten
>>
>>111211237
>>111211317
The end justifies the means. The point is, you can bitch and moan about the suffering and torture she made him go through for yeras, but that doesn't change the fact that she's one of the most important persons for him now.
>>
>>111211444
Just because she is important to him doesn't mean it's healthy or came about in a good way.
>>
>>111211338
>“But I wanted to see that smile in a different way. That’s all I wanted.”
>This Othinusfag is mad
You don't realise that is the same like Fiamma in the end of WW3?
>>
>>111211312
Lesson: Pandering is bad and will never end well for the characters.
>>
>>111211232
yeah he sleeps in the tub, but didn't he explain that the reason why was because she trusted the old him to sleep with her and thus it would be deceiving her if the new him would do it
>>
>>111211484
No one ever said that. If someone asks what girls are the most important for Touma, then Index and Othinus would be the only valid answers, how that importance originated is irrelevant.
>>
>>111211564
>implying Index would have sold half as much without pandering to Mikoto fans
>>
>>111211515
Do you really want me to quote every single dialogue, monologue and scene where Touma shows special attachment and care for her?
>>
>>111211515
Touma thought about Fiamma's petite butt, joked about car sex and admitted his lust for him?
Time to reread vol. 22.
>>
>>111211642
Touma and Index are kind of boring to be honest. Mikoto, Accelerator, the Sisters, Mugino, and Hamazura really make the series interesting
>>
>>111211444
Well yeah, now that we're riding off NT10, she's one of the most important. The real question is whether she'll still be important in three chapters.
>>
>>111211642
I was led to believe by hardcore novelfags that Kamachi was a good writer that doesn't care about popularity and he doesn't let it sway or change the way he writes his story.
>>
>>111211312
there are two ways out of this corner, one he could make mikotos story arc to be about growing as a person through first love and getting over heartbreak or two kamachi could go into overdrive and spend the rest of touma's development gradually falling for her.
>>
>>111211802
You were lied to.

>>111211806
Or, the situation could just stay the same as it until the series ends, and then we get some resolution. I don't see why people feel that the current situation has to change.
>>
>>111211729
She won't be if Aleister has dealt with all the magic gods like everyone seems to think he has.
>>
>>111211802
If you believe he is a good writer then you haven't read Index simple as that. Index is fun but it is not high quality writing. The plot is simple and a lot of the characters boil down to often repeated archetypes.
>>
>>111211870
Pretty sure all the Magic Gods, ever, were not summarily killed off in three lines of off-screen action.
>>
>>111211863
Because the current situation is boring, bad and ruining characters there's objectively nothing wrong with otherwise?
>>
>>111211729
No. She changed the status quo for Touma forever. She is going to live with him and keep her position as important for him. Literally unreachable by other girls.
>>
>>111211922
Yeeeah I don't buy that either but there's still a chance he got the 3 he was talking to and the others will stay away from him? Although that's kind of unlikely too
>>
File: 1337109531823.jpg (32KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1337109531823.jpg
32KB, 290x290px
>>111211701
Yes, and with every other girls in other volumes.
>>111211713
>joked about car sex
>“He said acting out in your youth is fine, but this winter is too cold so we should stick to car sex if we want to let loose outdoors
>a man clearing snow from the roof
>He said
>TouMAN joked about sex
Oh wow.
>Touma thought about Fiamma's petite butt and admitted his lust for him?
He tought about Kanzaki's boobs and get boner. Kanzaki is super special for him?
>>
>>111211941
All it means is that Misaka gets to ride along with Touma and occupy friend-space that she'd like to upgrade but won't ever be able to. I don't know what kind of development you think she'll get if shot down.
>>
>>111211863
>You were lied to.
Really?
Who could spread such a lie for years without major opposition?
https://archive.foolz.us/a/search/text/kamachi%20care%20popularity/
>>
>>111211116
Because he has stiyl. Even his name says so. Stiyl Magnus = Magnificient Style.
>>
Who else thinks Crowley's true strength has been overestimated and there's a chance he's just strong to escape from the magic gods?
>>
Is there a updated Index Power-level chart including Touma's eight dragon arms?
>>
>>111211945
Index lives there too and holds an important place in his heart though its 99.9% likely just in a platonic sense.
>>
>>111212050
She could be developed to be happy about the friend-space. She's a 14 year old girl. She can change.
>>
>>111212047
>believing in Touma's bullshit
>replying to the shitpost
Anon, pls.
>>
>>111212053
It's a lie that everybody pretends to believe because it makes them feel better. Kind of like how only heartless bastards will object if you tell kids Santa is real.
>>
>>111212047
You think Touma would be able to understand that from body language? He made it up because he couldn't understand jack shit of what he was saying.
>>
Othinus does have some sort of special status because Touma is actually forward with her. He never does that.

>>111212199
She already is pretty happy where she is.
>>
>>111212147
No but I bet Unlucky was thrown off considering he was in the middle of moving EXTERIOR Misaka and finish the post NT10 one.
>>
>>111212047
>Yes, and with every other girls in other volumes.

I can't, because there isn't such a thing for other girls that aren't Index or Othinus in other volumes.

>Repeating the car sex joke
Even Touma is smart enough to realize what he was doing and the intentions behind the joke. He was flirting hard with her.

>He tought about Kanzaki's boobs and get boner. Kanzaki is super special for him?
Kanzaki is one of the few girls that have awaken Touma's little girl, so she's special in that sense.
Othinus still has the most flags raised with him, however. Not just sexually. Emotionally too, and their chemistry is just too great.
>>
>>111212354
No she's not
>>
>>111212435
Yes, she is. Kuroko is happy where she is, too (as of Railgun era, she's probably not happy about being left in the dust and then killed off). She would be happier if her relationship was consummated like she wanted it to be, but you don't get everything you want.
>>
The events of the most recent novels take place in late November, so it'll be December pretty soon.

Will Touma have to punch out Santa Claus?
>>
>>111212612
They may not be miserable but they want to be in a different place with the ones they love
>>
File: 002_cs1w1_900x612.jpg (549KB, 900x612px) Image search: [Google]
002_cs1w1_900x612.jpg
549KB, 900x612px
>>111212682
Christmas is going to be a party at Touma's dorm.
>>
>>111212294
>2014
>underestimate body language
You're not living your life correctly.
>>111212422
>because there isn't such a thing for other girls that aren't Index or Othinus in other volumes
Imlying
>He was flirting hard with her.
>“Virgin Anne's Street. It was originally developed as a large-scale prostitution district.”
>“………”(?Really, really not sure how to react.)

>With a faint smile, he toyed with the witch’s hat in his lap.
NO ITS FLIRTING WITH HER!1
>Othinus still has the most flags raised with him, however. Not just sexually. Emotionally too, and their chemistry is just too great.
She even not sacrificed herself to defend him from Silvia.
Why Othinusfags so delusional?
>>
>>111212809
Why don't you go back to your English lessons?
>>
>>111212809
ALL shippers are delusional not just Othinus shippers
>>
>>111212899
I ship Aleister x Heaven Canceller. Am I delusional too?
>>
>>111212877
Because I'm from Germany and americans is fat assholes.
>>
>>111213017
Yes
>>
>>111212756
Well yes, they'd be happier if they won. But the place where they are now is "even if right now I'm not being loved back, I'm happy to be able to stand at the back of the one I love."

Which is a fucking fine place to be. The only problem is that Kuroko is just too weak to stand at Mikoto's back, and the plot is sliding dangerously to the point where Mikoto will be unable to keep up. But that problem has nothing to do with the romantic side of things.
>>
>>111212809

>While lightly beating her partner outside the tailor, Othinus stopped her hands and looked up. Incidentally, having the lovely maiden sitting on top of him had sent Kamijou straight into swine mode.

CLEARLY not flirting with her.

>She even not sacrificed herself to defend him from Silvia.
She was begging to stop the massacre and was offering herself to get killed to save Touma. Silvia is just a sadistic freak with no mercy. Did you even read the novel at all?
>>
File: 1406219878515.jpg (278KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
1406219878515.jpg
278KB, 1000x761px
>>111212147
>Touma's eight dragon arms

What the fuck is this? I can't believe this is canon. Isn't railgun behind in terms of timeline, so this basically already happened LN?
>>
File: 1402941759024.png (103KB, 953x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1402941759024.png
103KB, 953x1760px
>>111213024
Hans pls go.
>>
>He would have visited her countless times. No matter how much time it took and even if they had to wait until they were old and wrinkled, he would have made sure she was met with a smile when she finally was released from that cell. And once all of her crimes had been made up for, they could walk together in the light of the sun.

CLEARLY something Touma would do for anyone.
>>
>>111213280
Ummm, yes, he would.
>>
>>111213112
Either it was retconned in like Endymion was, or he forgot it due going into temporary shock because he just lost his right arm and forgot afterward.

I'd go for the latter explanation, because he apparently doesn't question what the hell just happened.
>>
>>111213280
>CLEARLY something Touma would do for anyone.
Itsuwa. She is shitty criminal too.
>>
>>111213355
The incredible, exceptional thing that Touma has with Othinus is that Touma actually goes out of her way to flirt with her. Like, he's sexually forward with her. Which is more romantic development and initiative on Touma's side that any girl has ever gotten.

The whole "I will stand by your side forever" that looks so impressive is something he would do for any girl.
>>
>>111213409
I'm not sure I'm okay with this. Also what the fuck was the point of that movie? I'd rather have seen a short season 3 of Index.
>>
>>111213508
To sell music CDs and advertise the PSP game.
>>
>>111213457
He went through a million lives without getting laid. Now there is a sexy nordish chick half-naked. Should I continue?
>>
>>111213667
and they didn't even fuck

letdown of the century
>>
File: NT_Index_v10_232.jpg (868KB, 1108x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v10_232.jpg
868KB, 1108x1600px
I'm sure Touma has always been this happy and proud of standing by anyone's side.
Nope, not an emotional connection with her or something like that.

>>111213355
>>111213457

Nope. He saves or punches someone and doesn't care if they go to jail or move on with their life afterwards, as long as they are saved in the moment he's present. Did he consider going this far to stay with Accelerator? Mikoto? Himegami? Agnese? Lessar? Fiamma? Fraulein? etc?
>>
>>111213457
>Like, he's sexually forward with her.
>Touma
Just stop. It's not funny, y'know?
>>
>shipperfags being delusional and believing they won't all get btfo
>>
>>111213743
>B-BUT IT SINKS MUH SHITTY SHIP

Your denial is hilarious.
>>
>>111213707
Because he didn't need to?

>and doesn't care if they go to jail
He was perfectly fine with Othinus going to jail. If he was so in love, he would be a little more selfish and tried to get her from prison.
>>
>>111213707
You do realize that somebody who goes to prison forever is not saved, right? They are still in the "unsaved" category and therefore Touma is still obligated to give a shit about them.

>>111213743
But he actually does. Which is why I thought NT10 was so incredibly fucking weird. What did you do to my Touma, Othinus? Give the old one back.
>>
>>111213763
I love when idiots start to accuse everyone of being a shipper for simply stating facts.

There is not shipfaggotry in posting novel quotes and illustrations, unless you are implying the author himself is shipping them.
>>
File: anime in a nutshell.jpg (487KB, 1365x1586px) Image search: [Google]
anime in a nutshell.jpg
487KB, 1365x1586px
>>111213551
I really hate this industry sometimes.
>>
>>111213920
>If I call people idiots maybe they won't my shipping!
>>
>>111213951
I liked Endymion. I mean, I would have liked it better if it were four movies, meaning that the plot wouldn't have had to be so rushed and dumb. But I still liked it.

Also the PSP game looks like fun and I hope to read it next year.
>>
>>111213818
>He was perfectly fine with Othinus going to jail

Yes, but there is also this.

>If a legitimate judgment was passed on her and she was shut in a dark cell for decades to come, it would have been none of his concern.

>But even if that had happened, he would have never abandoned her.

>He would have visited her countless times. No matter how much time it took and even if they had to wait until they were old and wrinkled, he would have made sure she was met with a smile when she finally was released from that cell. And once all of her crimes had been made up for, they could walk together in the light of the sun.

>>111213855
>You do realize that somebody who goes to prison forever is not saved, right? They are still in the "unsaved" category and therefore Touma is still obligated to give a shit about them.
Like Agnese, Biagio or Awaki. Also, see above.
>>
>>111214000
*notice my shipping
>>
>>111213855
Kamijou developed Stockholm syndrome and was killed 10032 times plus living out multiple lives.

Othinus developed Lima syndrome after finding a kindred spirit.

One should expect weird shit to come out of that clusterfuck.
>>
File: 1252369680256.gif (442KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1252369680256.gif
442KB, 640x480px
>>111214000
>>111214054
>If I call them shippers I'll invalidate everything they say!
Thread posts: 552
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.