[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vectors are graphical representations of the forces, so they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x168px
Vectors are graphical representations of the forces, so they don't exists as real things per se.
The Blood stream cannot be described by vectors because is a fluid in a vessel, is better represented as a laminar flux. Ergo using vector to change someone blood stream is a bullshit.
The Action potential of a neuron is a change in CHARGES on the cells membrane, it can spread from a cell to other cells, but it cannot be a point of application of a Vector. Ergo using vectors to change one mind is a blatant bullshit.
Tl;dr Accellerator powers are basically impossible

What do you think?
>>
>>110597854
An anime where there's magic also involved.
Conclusion: It's not supposed to make sense
>>
>>110597940
Is a nice setting with good characters but a terrible plot and an immature story i'm guessing why is so popular.
>>
who Accel x Worst here
>>
>>110598229
>an immature story
Did you really expected much when the highlight of the show was a loli teacher and a nun getting her clothes shredded?

Next you're going to tell me you expected Excel Saga to be serious.
>>
its fiction man

its fantasy

its fake

its not real

its imagination

its a story

its a fabrication

its make-believe
>>
>>110597854
A "vector" isn't a graphical representatnion; it's just a string of parameters which can have a graphical representation. Thus, everything can be described by vectors. Applying a vector is a math operation; if we take a neuron with its current parameters as another vector, we can do operations between the neuron vector and force vector.
I didn't watch this anime, though.
>>
>>110597854
All Espers can be considered as Reality Warpers. They replace the normal reality with their own unique reality. For Accelerator, vectors are defined by his Personal Reality.

espers power are all bullshit to begin with. Every technologies involving esper/espers power came from Crowley's bullshit science, not real science.
>>
>>110598521
>espers power are all bullshit to begin with.
Please stop.
>>
>>110597854
It's magic. No, really, esper powers are just a form of magic created by Aleister Crowley as a basic fuck you to the magic side.
>>
>>110598413
When i say immaturity i'm not talking about the classical anime cliches, but the structure of the story, for istance: plot holes and elements that are ends by by theirself (as example the whole plot about the main character amnesia, or the magic vs science plot that was never explored) the generic feel that the autor is not talking about "something" but is randomly talking about things he likes because he is in the mood.
>>
>>110597854

>Animes failing at science
What else is new?
>>
>>110598550
why? We have a guy who could create unknown matter that never existed before and do bunch of impossible stuffs with it (no matter how i look at it, this shit is closer to magic than science), and a girl who make electrons go into an "ambiguous" state between particle and wave (whatever the fuck this mean)
>>
>>110598708
But wasn't magic created to compensate the fact that not everyone is an esper?
>>
>>110597854
Index is best grll.
>>
>>110598520

A vector isn't even a string of parameters, it's a mathematical object which you can add to other vectors of the same type and multiply by a scalar with certain algebraic properties satisfied. The string of parameters is just a convenient way of representing (finite dimensional) vector spaces.

But Raildex isn't Math Girls. Kamachi doesn't care about how abstract linear algebra works, he just has enough of a vague understanding of what vectors are that he uses them to give his pale little femboy a ridiculously overpowered way of manipulating reality.
>>
>>110598726
>>110598973

I'm no math/physics guy, but vectors describe the state of the object right? X object is at a speed at b direction.

So accelerator's power is simply that. He can control the force on an object so he can manipulate the speed and direction of something
>>
>>110599108
That's what I tried to say as well in >>110598520
>>
>>110599108

Velocity vectors are just one of many different kinds of vectors which are used in physics, or for that matter in non-physics contexts. I think the implication is that Accelerator controls velocity vectors instead of just anything that can be vaguely described as something with a direction and magnitude, (after all, his name is Accelerator) but I'm honestly more of a Railgun person.
>>
if you think Accelerator's powers don't make sense you either don't understand what vectors are or don't understand how espers and Personal Reality work

goodnight
>>
File: 1354374245832.gif (374KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1354374245832.gif
374KB, 350x350px
>>110597854
>>
Espers work on "that's bullshit but I believe it".
>>
>>110599236
The only thing I can think about when I see this image is how old it must be.
>>
>>110599217
And now this faggot.
Please don't tell me you really believe in what are you saying
>>
>>110599293
and yet it remain relevant to this day
>>
>>110599314
I'll just link to my old post related to this out of laziness: >>104747610
>>
Of course he can only control velocity vectors

HIS NAME IS ACCELERATOR
>>
>>110599108
What OP said is that it is impossible to apply this concept to something that is not an object (like the action potential of a neuron).
>personal reality

Ok but that must not be used in a context of sci pretentiousness, is tartufism.
>>
>>110599437
Rewatch the show please
>>
>>110597854
>>110599481
do you even know what an action potential is

he can just make the ions move around how he wants

there you go, manipulation of action potentials, wow so hard
>>
If you could model the instantaneous position, velocity and acceleration of every blood cell, in real time, the former could work. Of course, the processing requirements would be ludicrous. The sister network would have to be some bullshit ascendant, singularity-consciousness god-in-the-machine.

The latter of course runs into Heisenberg, which promptly says
>position? AND velocity?
>NO U
>>
>>110599533
>moving ions

Controllingbthe behaviour of Thousand and thousand and thousand of K and Na (and Ca, we are talking about synapsis) is god like imho. Also he must be able to change the chemistry of proteins to force active pumps to induce a potential.
No sorry is quite impossible with his power.
>>
>>110599608
what the fuck? jesus christ please stop invoking scientific terms without knowing what you are talking about. the uncertainty principle is only significant on a quantum level, and there is nothing quantum about blood cells.

>>110599685
yeah, well, that's why he's a level 5, i'm sure they came up with ways to do it
>>
Dear Diary, OP is just another faggot
>>
>>110599608
>single blood elements, between millions of eritrocytes and white cells
>moving charges, heisenberg

That is why is power is quite impossible
>>
>>110597854
>Vectors are graphical representations of the forces, so they don't exists as real things per se.
Vectors are a mathematical construct. They're just as abstract as "Freedom". You can't draw Freedom, but it is a concept that adequately represents a state of things.

>The Blood stream cannot be described by vectors because is a fluid in a vessel
Every red blood cell has a position vector, a speed vector, an acceleration vector etc. that can be shown as (x,y,z) coordinates.
Change the value of x, y or z (that's Accelerator's power) and you control the blood stream.

>The Action potential of a neuron is a change in CHARGES on the cells membrane
Local control over Earth's magnetic field gives you control over any charged particle's movement.

Interesting but broken power.
>>
>>110598857
No, that was referred to "people with talent", which can refer to Saints, Valkyries, or specifically natural espers known as Gemstones.
>>
Accelerator's (and all Espers') powers in that show work because they think they should work.

Of course in the end, it's all just magic anyway, so I'm not sure why you're taking all this time to complain about what is essentially a wizard power.
>>
>>110597854
>per se

Stopped reading
>>
>>110599912
>I'm not sure why you're taking all this time to complain about what is essentially a wizard power
Because in sci-fi or fantasy, internal consistency > scientific validity ?
>>
>>110599793
>Vectors are a mathematical construct. They're just as abstract as "Freedom". You can't draw Freedom, but it is a concept that adequately represents a state of things.

The same thing i said (OP)

>blood cells position

Do you know how many there are

>magnetic field and charges
This not something related to his power btw

Ok now i may say that if I accept that his power must have some scientific plausibility he MUST be ever more broken than what it looks.

A character with a " power of the day" hiperbroken ability and with no real flaws is a bad character IMO.
>>
>>110600025
>The same thing i said (OP)
Nope, you said vectors are graphical representations of things.
A vector exists whether you draw it or not. They're also not necessarily linked to forces (position vector, speed is not a force, vectors in mathematics can be n-dimensional with n arbitrary etc).

>Do you know how many there are
I don't need to know it.
The use of his power is consistent with the description we've been given. The fact that modern physics would rather use another model to describe macroscopically the movement of blood cells does not mean that a micro interpretation is not valid.
You want him to use a model (approximation) when his power is about changing the real thing.
The point you can make is that he simply does not have the processing power to change every cell's speed vector, not that it is not his power.
>>
>>110597854
Nigger you full retart

And this bait is stale I demand new bait preferable something that has to do with loli or Trap Rapunzel.
>>
>>110600243
>The point you can make is that he simply does not have the processing power to change every cell's speed vector, not that it is not his power.
Processing power is, however, a big part of the reason Accelerator is so powerful, so don't go underestimating him.
>>
>>110600356
I wouldn't know. I've only watched Index and Railgun and I haven't read the LNs.
I'm just saying it's a valid concern but I couldn't argue against any side without accurate data on previous feats with the powerlevel he has at the time of his reverse-blood-and-you-die claim.
>>
I know objectively that 9/10ths of this thread is /a/ acting retarded and trying to get a fight started, I also know that Raildex is objectively childish and stupid like the VAST majority of anime.

But shit niggers I know 1/10ths of you are dead serious and if prompted would say that SAO is the greatest thing ever and that is frankly depressing.

No matter /a/ has the strongest Raildex fanbase on the internet which is also the most self loathing fanbase I have ever seen. No one is more tsun for Raildex than /a/

Regardless I have been on /a/ for the last nine years and spend 18-20 hours a day online. In that time I have not seen a period longer than an hour where there is not a Raildex thread on /a/. As much love as we give it, we hate it in equal measure.

Index is a bad series, but god damn it I enjoy it none the less.
>>
>>110600243
>The point you can make is that he simply does not have the processing power to change every cell's speed vector, not that it is not his power.

Nice, finally someone who got my point.

>A vector exists whether you draw it or not. They're also not necessarily linked to forces (position vector, speed is not a force, vectors in mathematics can be n-dimensional with n arbitrary etc).

A vector is a mathematical tool. Being graphical or not doesn't change the point of the discussion.
>>
>>110600412
>I haven't read the LNs
Grab them now before the link on BT expires. They have been licensed and you won't be able to get them there soon. The LNs are far better than the anime or manga and you can blast through Index in a week, and NT in a couple of days. There will never be a season III so really just DL them now so you have them in the future. If you go by Yen Press's publishing rate they won't finish with Index until 22, and probably won't pick up NT.

But if you want to actually understand what everyone is talking about read them.
>>
>>110597854
Another guy who confuse vector with VECTOR in this show.
>>
>>110600504
>They have been licensed
Oh hell yes! Ginally an official translation rather than this mediocre fan crap you get online!

> If you go by Yen Press's publishing rate they won't finish with Index until 22, and probably won't pick up NT.
...Oh goddam it.
>>
>>110600504
Not really. I don't care much about Index.
I watched Index for Accelerator, had a good laugh at his brokenness; watched Railgun for Gauss cannons, had a good laugh at the plot holes.
I know enough to have a civilized argument over the nature of Accelerator's/Railgun's/Touma's power but not their magnitude. That's enough for me.
>>
Accelerator is a shitty character that Kamachi wrote up before he knew what he was doing, and when he realized how fucking retarded it was he tried to cut the fuck back, but even after he still has Accel do some stupid shit like stopping the rotation of the earth for 15 minutes. Even ignoring the consequences of that, it produces 2 exatons of kinetic energy. moving a building leaves far too much energy and creates a heat well which would incinerate AC unless it is vectored away.

Kamachi is a hack and the only thing he did right is the magic side which he obviously researched well enough that even a Thaumic magician like myself can approve of. His science side is shit incarnate.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 672x1024px
Radioactivity is a property that...

Tl;dr

Radioactive man's powers are basically inpossible
>>
>>110600642
>his science is shit incarnate
His science is basically "chaos magic" (the whole thing about personal reality = personal paradigm/belief system).
>>
>>110597854
A vector is a *mathematical representation of *anything that can be described multiple numerical values
>>
>>110600566
Anon, the translations on BT are really god damned good. I am saying this as a reader of moon runes. Looking at the way Yen Press butchered Spice and Wolf I am not expecting much.

The BT translations of Index are almost as good as the Log Horizon translations.

Just short of excellent.

>>110600763
Yes except his understanding of Quantum Mechanics is Schrödinger, and unless you are full on retarded Schrödinger's cat was a satirical argument AGAINST quantum mechanics. I wouldn't mind "personal reality" so much if he hadn't had made such an emphasis on that in the first few volumes. If he had built his own cosmology regarding it I wouldn't have minded as much as I do that he tied it to a losing horse that has been been so hard that it's corpse ha bounce 100 yards and somehow managed to cross some arbitrary line.

No if you excuse me, I have a MISAKA that is in need of counseling.
>>
>>110600874
>Anon, the translations on BT are really god damned good.
Then how come i can never seem to tolerate more than a few pages at a time of any of them, yet I easily finish the official ones?

>Looking at the way Yen Press butchered Spice and Wolf I am not expecting much.
I didn't see any real problems with the S&W translation...
>>
>arguing about vectors
It's like none of you even watched the fucking anime.
>>
>>110597854
>I completely ignore this is anime and just spout shit from HS (which I evidently didn't finish) but if some "smart" guy comes by and post mathematical symbols and retarded shit pulled out of his ass I will not doubt him.
>>
>>110600642
>even a Thaumic magician like myself
?
>>
>>110600814
Stop it
There are different kind of vectors in math and physics.
I assume that accelerator's "vectors" are the euclidean one (so they are GRAPHICAL representations). If this assumpion is right what is said in OP is not completly wrong.
>>
>>110601089
Accelerator's vectors are just that: the vectors in his Personal Reality.

If he thinks his vectors can do something, they can. That's it, that's how esper powers work, end of discussion. Gunha is the perfect example of this. His reality warping all goes back to guts. If he had the guts to fly around at mach 5 and shoot ki blasts out of his hands, he'd do so, because that's how esper powers work.
>>
>>110600960
>Official release of Index

Nigger you are trolling, just stop
>>
>>110600960
The "official" release of Index has been released yet. Stop Shilling Yen press. Your translations are garbage.

Seriously this is such bullshit. I want to punch my own dick fro responding to a shit post
>>
>>110601201
I meant official translations in general...
>>
>the author: Magic is magic, science is magic (so i can save my ass when i talk about something i'm not enough competent).

What a lazy author. He must learn something from fantasy writers like Robert Jordan, etc...
>>
>>110600874
>The BT translations of Index are almost as good as the Log Horizon translations.

Translator here, neither were particularly "good", but they were "adequate" for fan translations. It doesn't help that a good portion of them were J>C>E translations, either.
>>
>>110601298
From what I've heard of him, he's actually obsessive to the point of annoying his editors with how much of the plot he has planned in advance.
I wouldn't exactly call that lazy.
>>
>>110601356
That guy's just baiting. Everyone knows Kamachi.exe works very hard.
>>
>>110601356
I can judge him only from what he wants to show me.
>>
>>110601356
>>110601405

He can be that kind of writer who write 24/7 but if he uses this tools to reduce the need to create a solid story. Imho he is "lazy" (don't take this word litterally)
>>
>>110601240
Anon, stop. I specifically said that Index and log horizon where amazing translations. Yen Press isn't going to do better. In both cases the text is chuuni as fuck and hard to make a good translation of. The two translators we have for those series are great. And yes they are "our" translators that post their work on BT. If you don't like their translations, it isn't because of the translations it is because you don't like the work.

And the Yen Press translation of S&W is terrrible. I liked it before I learned my runes, but now that I know them it is horrible.
>>
>>110601862
>And the Yen Press translation of S&W is terrrible. I liked it before I learned my runes, but now that I know them it is horrible
Really? I compared them with the Drunken Wolf translations and they both seem about the same.

Also their Haruhi is much better than Baka-Tsuki's Haruhi in my opinion.

>Index
>amazing translations
They're good for fan translations, but the wording can become awkward sometimes, accuracy notwithstanding. They could use an editor.
Unless you consider awkward wording to be chuuni.
>>
>>110601862
>I liked it before I learned my runes, but now that I know them it is horrible.
So to someone who only knows the one language(aka anyone fucking reading the translation), it's fine.

>>110601975
>the wording can become awkward sometimes, accuracy notwithstanding. They could use an editor.
Which is the problem with most fan translations due to the fact that they don't have the time/manpower to actually edit them like an actual translation company can.
People just like to get all up in arms about them being great because it's people from the community doing it.
>>
>>110597854
It's reality warping, dipshit. That's the whole point. It takes a scientific PRINCIPLE as basis for superpowers.
>>
>>110602083
>So to someone who only knows the one language(aka anyone fucking reading the translation), it's fine.
Sure up until the Official translation changes the implied meaning of the dialog which won't be cleared up until later volumes leave the official translation with a completely different subtext than what was written.

Okay for someone that doesn't know moon, the Yen Press translations of the volume 5 completely changes what the relationship between Horo and Lawrence compared to the original japanese. Granted the Drunken Wolf translations of that volume aren't much better, but the Yen Press version makes Horo out ot be much more capricious, and Lawrence much colder. A better translation shows that during that arc that Lawrences actions are inline with his emotional state regarding Horo, and her actions are calculated not flighty.

Yen Press dropped the ball there, which isn't hard because that entire volume is predicated on the use of kanji with mulitple means, but a translator who had read ahead would have known the authors intent and translated it much more smoothly.
>>
>>110602256
>but a translator who had read ahead would have known the authors intent and translated it much more smoothly.
So the translator is just translating as they go along and don't bother with editing?
>>
>>110602305
Well when you are translating a book that has finished publication like S&W or Index, I don't think it should be a world breaking feat for the translator to finish reading the series before he begins translating. Doing otherwise seems sloppy and very very lazy.
>>
I finished the first season one month ago and I didn't liked it, the only enjoyable episodes were the beggining of the sister arc and the two episodes were accelerator save a loli. Is season 2 better or it's just more of the same shit again ?
>>
>>110601459
>>110601574
>started to think that maybe I was too much concited about him
>did a search about him on the index wiki
>nobody knows his true identity
>he can be anyone so anything can be said about him

Fac u Kamachi, fac u
>>
>>110597854
Except he is not manipulating vector. He accelerates things. That's why he's called Acelerator, not Vectorman.
>>
>>110602494
The anime is shit.

Seriously don't bother. That said the sisters arc is so god damned good that they did/will do it from three different perspectives.

Season two goes up to volume 13 and some SS and is kind of meh. The books actually get exciting after that. 14 isn't good, but starting with 15 and the Battle Royale shit hits the fan all the way until the end of the series. Plus if you don't read you will miss out on the Greatest American President™.

Like no joke Katz is completely fucking awesome for a Mexican lizard Jew.
>>
>>110602567
Except he isn't accelerating things, he is sending them down a one way road.
>>
>>110602494
Same shit with Touma with a tad more Accelerator.
>>
>>110602567
And this is precisely the attitude that makes western comics so shit.
>>
>>110602639
>LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME AREN'T I SPECIAL I AM POSTING WITH A NAME THAT MAKES MY OPINIONS SPECIAL RESPECT ME BECAUSE I AM A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL AND YOU ARE ALL JUST WORTHLESS PLEBS THAT DON'T COUNT YOUR KARMA
>>
>>110602727
now that's what I call shitposting
>>
>>110602762
What do you expect from a tripfag?
>>
A vector is any physical quantity with a direction and a magnitude.

Moving objects are vectors for hopefully obvious reasons.

Electric flow is just a movement of electrons; therefore it is a vector.

Heat is a transfer of energy, and is therefore also a vector (though it is treated as a scalar quantity for the sake of simplicity, as it functions as one for practical purposes).

Strictly speaking, just about all the magic shown in the series qualifies as a vector, but Accelerator's powers can only affect things he can understand (and his AIM erases magic anyway).
>>
>>110603031
Heat is Scalar retard. Tell you what since this is summer, why don't you come back in two month when you get to high school and they teach you that in science 101. Then why can have a lively discussion on why you are an assreader, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>110603131
Heat is actually just the movement of molecules. Hence, it is a vector.
> why don't you come back in two month when you get to high school and they teach you that in science 101.
>>
Bectors don't exist. They're a fictional construct by means of which we describe the world around us.

To say that vectors exist is like to say that there is in inherent quality of "fiveness" to a group of five apples.
>>
>>110603182
Heat is not treated as a vector except when talking about heat transfer.
>>
>>110603583
Shhh let him flail around like a retart more. It amuses us.
>>
>>110603182
>Heat is actually just the movement of molecules
I see. Then what is temperature?
If you looked at the first law of thermodynamics before you'd see just how stupid your statement is.
>>
>>110603713
Stahp let her flail around like a retart moar.

It is funnier this way. I mean if we have to suffer through summer we may as well enjoy it.
>>
>>110603583
>>110603642

>>110603713
>>110603790

samefags
>>
>>110597854
Magic> Vector
>>
>>110599217
Kamachi doesn't understand what vectors are since at least one thing that has no vectors to manipulate has been reflected by accel.
Does anyone have that formulae to get past accelerator's shield btw?
>>
>>110603855
>this desperate to cover your shame
Anon, we are all anon here
>>
>>110603882
I am pretty sure FIST is a vector that he can't turn away. So if a muscle wizard shows up he is SOL.
>>
>>110603882
>Does anyone have that formulae to get past accelerator's shield
What? His power (on default) works by coming in contact with something he perceives to be a vector and then reflecting said vector, essentially taking the negative of it. Kihara got through it since he developed the powers and a way to exploit it if need be. Also, Accelerator doesn't reflect sounds since he needs them to hear, so jamming frequencies are effective against him also.
>>
>>110603980
/a/ worked out the actual mathematical formulae that Misaka could have used to put accel in an infinite lock since reflecting the attack would just force another attack to come in.
>>
File: MM35_PG240.jpg (69KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
MM35_PG240.jpg
69KB, 400x296px
>>110603944
If we want to bring DnD into it, throw a terrasque at him, thatll do the trick.
>>
File: clap.gif (189KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
189KB, 320x240px
>>110604022
That's... kind of pretty fucking awesome.
I guess it's a huge lump of metal spinning in a magnetic field?
>>
>>110598279
Accel can't love, s/he/it is an asexual
>>
>>110604078
/tg/ I love what we used to be before Janny, but the fact remains, your glory days ended in 08. The bright shining star of 4chan died and creativity was lost. Any conversation you can think of has happened, and yes accel vs. Terraque happened.

Accel won.

Even Emperor Terrasque lost because he was limited by a physical body.

Star Child beats Accel, but not by much.

Just let it go.

The glory days when Jean, LL, Lolcron, Beefstick, and Miko were kings of /tg/, when stories where king before Janny banned anything that wasnt a rules question or quest thread are long gone. No one will ever dream on your board again. No longer will you be graced by B&hammer, Ziltch, CRACKYFAG or any of the others. There is no hope, love, or passion left.

Moot chose a weak ruler and killed everything that was right and good.

The bright shining star of the internet, the source of boundless creativity and originality is gone. All we have now is endless Dagda derivatives and QUESTS!

/tg/ will never again be the hope and promise of the internet.
>>
>>110604206
Actually he can. Since he got a bullet to the head auto-reflect is off. With this and stated canon since volume 14 say Heaven canceler is working on adjusting his body that means his endocrinological system can be repaired and grow which means he will develop sexually like a normal adult.
>>
I'm starting to think that Accel was justified in participating in Level 6 Shift, if he has to deal with this shit all the time, along with all the folks who keep thinking up new ways to kill him
>>
>>110604022
see >>110604225
>>
>>110604374
You can be a normal adult that is asexual too.
However, being asexual only means you don't actively look for sex, not that you can't love.
>>
>>110604391
Yeah that is a great little pic to post but lets get into the physics of it.

Please post your little bullshit theory because original thread that wasn't Misaka fan wank worked it all out and the anons who posted got BTFO.

Like literally I don't even need to think I can just repost comments over the last 7 years that address every point made in that cherry picked image. Doesn't mean that anyone will make a new image, just that that one will get reposted in perpetuity for entry level summer bait.

So please address this point by point so I can kopipe each response into this thread without even thinking.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>110604534
>inb4 a butt ravaged kiddy decides to post his SCIENCE to back up his retarted claims

My dick is already hard
>>
>>110604534
>>110604561
Stop trying so hard. Seriously it is way better when they come in blind swinging and then they get swaffled.
>>
>>110604534
I didn't do it, I wasn't even the guy who posted the pic in the other thread.
The science looks sound though.
>>
>>110604596
>Anonymous post
>No science
>Random word
>Three posts

Sound
>>
>>110604596
>It looks sound onii-san they used symbols and everything. Let's ignore nearly a decade of obsessive autists posting proven theories, and just trust the random .png with no reference.

This is what summer actually believes.
>>
File: Mrbones.png (85KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
Mrbones.png
85KB, 219x229px
>>110604596
>The science looks sound though
>>
File: a boom.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
a boom.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>110604596
>>
File: hell nah.png (753KB, 597x656px) Image search: [Google]
hell nah.png
753KB, 597x656px
>>110604596
nigga you crazy
>>
File: Calm down.jpg (12KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
Calm down.jpg
12KB, 251x240px
>>110604696
>>110604756
Feeling insecure?
I have a passing acquaintance with Maxwell's equations, Gauss's theorems, Green-Ostrogradski etc and what I've read didn't suprise me that much.
Notice how I've written "looks" and not "is".
Without the whole original thread I can't say if there's an error earlier in the math or something. I'm just pointing out that the equation the guy wanted has been posted in another thread.
>>
>>110604596
Top kek
>>
>>110604596
That thread was all about whether or not Accelerator could control tensors. And those equations assumed he couldn't, so he'd get "shocked." Of course, Misaka can't tank a brick so that was pointless.
>>
>>110604859
Anon try searching the archive for those post, and look at how they get BTFO. Those are easily viewable by anyone in the known. The science that was attempted in those posts gets proven wrong in relation to the Raildex universe HARD.

What we are laughing about is how anon doesn't know that, doesn't understand anything, and is just reposting a pic he found as PROOF that his opinions are right.

Which they are proven wrong and the math is shaken hard.

But okay act like an assravaged faggot if you will. It only makes this better for me and the other anons that were in those thread to watch you squeem and struggle
>>
>>110597854
The blood is going in a direction at a speed, Accelerator only seems capable of manipulating the direction component of a vector therefore he can reverse the direction of the blood flow.

As his power is actually reality warping, I'd say he's allowed to just do the vector of the blood as a whole, rather than each individual atom within it.
>>
>>110604859
>I have a passing acquaintance
>I am a complete faggot please fuck me in the face

Anon stop making this so easy. We get that you are summer, but bragging about a secondary school nodding acknowledgement of basic physics makes you seem that much more stupid.
>>
>>110605015
But as volume 13 demonstrates he can manipulate things on an atomic level

Fuck off assreader
>>
>>110605050
I didn't say he couldn't did I? I said he doesn't need to. Maybe you should stop assreading my posts.
>>
File: Whatever.png (178KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever.png
178KB, 554x439px
>>110605031
>>110604963
>>
File: mayonegg.png (256KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
mayonegg.png
256KB, 561x590px
>>110605072
>only seems
>get nitpicked for assreading
>Get buttravaged
Anime only faggot detected.
>>
>>110605135
I said he only seems capable of changing the direction, nothing about whether he could do it atomically or not. If your refuting that, tell me why he reflects bullets rather than stopping them. Or tell me why he doesn't just throw rocks at light speed through everyone's faces.
>>
>>110603713

Temperature tells us how much the molecules in an object are moving around.
>>
>>110605234
Except if you weren't an assreader and you knew anything about his power outside of anime you would know how bullshit and retarded you sound. So please defend yourself more so we can laugh at you for reddit tier stupidity.
>>
>>110605284
Please point out a time he did something that couldn't be managed by only changing the direction.
>>
>>110605234
Do you really want to do this? Are you incapable of recognizing that the potential energy in a rock that is kicked is different from a rock that is traveling at the speed of light? Do you want to get into air frition and how a rock travling at 299,792,458 m / s would ablate in attoseconds?

Cause we can, But I am sure that a 13 year old like you wouldn't understand and would just take a shitty screen shot that you would post on MAL as "proof" about something because you are functionally retarded and incapable of thinking things through on your own.

Do you want to do that?

Cause I have a gram of meth and a masters in physics that says I have nothing to do for the nextg twelve hours while I derail oever Raildex related thread on /a/ for the next day.

Do we need another Clone Uterine Canon thread?
>>
>>110605413
The other poster is saying he can freely manipulate the magnitude of vectors, I'm saying he can't.
>>
>>110605346
>I am a complete retard and am going to turn the criticism against my post around.

Okay even though the original post I was repsonding to was about how "his power is actually reality warping" And I called you an assreader for not understanding the most basic concept of personal reality.

Let's try harder, shall we? You are an ass reader. ou don't understand how anything on scince side works and you are projecting your own fan fiction. When questioned about your shit posting you respond with a
>NO U
because you are a fucking retart.

>>110605477
You are a retard because as the ENTIRE black wing Kihara inceident shows us, he can convert 2 exatons of potential energy into 25+3^2 kinetic energy and make the other QUINTILIAN+ JOULES disappear with no negative consequences.

But hey, you are a fucking retard so lets argue it some more.
>>
Yeah let get into the potential energy that occurs in 15 minutes of rotational velocity of the earth.
>>
>>110605693
Lets look at it like this
>In physics, angular momentum, moment of momentum, or rotational momentum is a vector quantity that represents the product of a body's rotational inertia and rotational velocity about a particular axis. The angular momentum of a system of particles (e.g. a rigid body) is the sum of angular momenta of the individual particles. For a rigid body rotating around an axis of symmetry (e.g. the blades of a ceiling fan), the angular momentum can be expressed as the product of the body's moment of inertia, I, (i.e., a measure of an object's resistance to changes in its rotation velocity) and its angular velocity ?:

Simple, ne?
>>
>>110605750
Now lets think about a mass the size of earth

TAKING AWAY KAMACHI RETARDATION ABOUT IT STOPING AND IT'S ROTATIONAL VELOCITY BEING A CONSTANT ONCE IT IS STOPED
>>
>>110605477
>Accelerator ignored Kakine’s words and stomped on the gravel road, and then kicked the rocks that were sent flying up using a karate kick.

>Boom! A loud explosion rang out.

>The vectors of the pebbles were changed and fired off faster than a Railgun, but vanished after a few millimeters. However, the pressure waves did not vanish, and the attack felt as if it would tear the very air apart. But, Kakine also put strength into his wings and scattered the attack. The waves of attacks between the two clashes against one another, sent a ‘tsunami’ of air throughout their surroundings and blew streetlights and advertisement signs into the air.

-----

>Unknowingly, Accelerator let out a mighty roar, and directed the vectors of a large boulder buried under the snow to the end of the vehicle. Like a balloon, the end burst open, and the convoy stopped. He knew how unreasonable he was, to ask that person to do something which he had given up.

-----

>The front half of the tunnel had one third of it smashed apart, and debris flew through the air.

>What Accelerator had done was very simple. He picked up a parked car close to him with one hand, and then threw it hard at the target. There was nothing special about the laws of physics involved, and the items used weren’t any kind of special materials. But, with just ‘controlling all vectors’ added into the mix, a simple throw could bring the results of shattering the shelter.
>>
>>110605807
so the earth rotates once about every 24 hours. thats 1440 minutes. since the earth slowed down by 5 minutes we can calculate how much of the earths rotational energy he borrowed. 5/1440 gives us .00347blahblahsomeothernumbers. for simplicities sake i used .0035 or, 0.35%.

now the earths total rotational energy is 2.14x10^29 joules. thats 214000000000000000000000000000 joules. .35% of that is 7490000000000000000000000000 or 7.49x10^27 joules.

thats about two exatons of TNT. an exaton is 1x10^18 tons of TNT. thats the entire worlds nuclear stockpile many many times over.

if you cant get a sense of it from just the numbers, thats enough energy to vaporize all the earths oceans and dehydrate the crust with plenty to spare.

Calculate the velocity.
>>
>>110605413
>Implying anything with mass can move at c
C'mon, Mr. Masters-In-Physics.
>>
>>110605693
It's 5 minutes, not 15. Stop browsing the wikia site and read the novel instead, you dumbass.
>>
>>110605654
He didn't have to worry about the excess energy. Crowley's Calculate Fortress disperses any attack with no consequences, remember?
>>
>>110605848
Now you take all that, and accel managed to moe one build. Weighing maybe 25 tones but lets max it out at 1000 tons.

Converting our Joules to Calories he should creat with the excess energy 5.1125232930466e+28 Calories in BTU as excess.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT DISAPPEAR?

>>110605934
>I AM A FUCKING RETARD THAT IGNORES A TYPO EVEN WHEN SUBSEQUENT POSTS CORRECT IT

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Read a fucking book you shit smear
>>
>>110605990
The power of technobabble.

>“The armor covering the windowless building can withstand a direct hit from a nuke. But it is not simply that the Calculate Fortress is especially hard. If you built a high-rise building out of too hard a material, it would crack during earthquakes due to having no way to let the shaking escape.”

>“Then how does it do it?”

>“It uses electromagnetic waves or ultraviolet rays to calculate the pattern of the approaching shockwave and then the mobile armor plates carry out the optimum vibration. Basically, the two waves cancel each other out. That is why there is no point in trying to defeat it in a simple contest of strength. Naturally, it has other countermeasures against all types of chemicals and high or low temperatures.”
>>
>>110605938
Except it doesn't as proven by the last attack on it. The energy is just redistributed. it goes some where and an excessive amount would be unable to be distributed.

Ass reader can you even into rescuing a cute brain eating grill?
>>
>>110600566
>...Oh goddam it.

There is no precedent for Yen Press cancelling a Japanese title. And anyone thinking they won't pick up NT is talking out of their ass. YP has been faithfully putting out Japanese books for 8 years now without incident. I seriously doubt Index will be the first Japanese title they ever cancel.
>>
>>110600642
>>110605693
>>110605934
So you type it wrong twice? Stop covering your shame, you faggot.
>>
>>110599727
heisenberg principle exsists on all scales, however his argument only applies to quantam
>>
>>110606034
But the technobabble is rooted in logic. Saying it can withstand anything is max level hype. The fact that Thor(not the almighty one) and Touman broke through shows this. Even if they had to use patterns that just means the the kinetic energy is being redistributed.

BUT HEY THAT ISN'T EVEN THE QUESTIONS

What happens to 5.1125232930466e+28 calories? How hot is that? Why the fuck am I typing with one hand while looking a a picture of my nine year old niece!!!
>>
>>110606056
I'm pretty sure all they did was calculate out an attack pattern that the mobile plates couldn't do proper vibrations for.

Also it's Crowley we're talking about, I trust his bullshit to be properly bullshit.
>>
>>110605816
Not him, but couldn't all of those be explained by pointing the direction of the weight and direction of the resistive forces in the direction you wanted the object to go?
>>
>>110606084
Yes I did
>>
>>110604963
Different anon and i just checked the archive. Apparently you think BTFO means people saying Mikasa is too retarded to think that up.
>>
>>110606162
I doubt that force is great enough to do this kind of shit. Unless he's grabbing the rotational energy of the earth every time he does this.

Accelerator says many times he can freely manipulate all vectors. Thinking he can't manipulate magnitude is kinda silly.
>>
>>110606196
>implying it's not shooped.
>>
>>110606215
But she is too retard to do anything other than lust after pig cock
>>
>>110606136
Do I look like a Kihara to you? I don't know. It's technobabble, it's the next best thing to magic when an author wants to do or explain something.
>>
>>110606280
>Imply that isn't that ladst desprate post of a limp dicked fag getting BTFO in an actual discussion and having to resort to base attacks.

Man I am going to do another line and work out the BTUs and how they would be dispersed over the area of AC and give you all a rough guage of temps that would occur with all the excess energy Accel directed. Shit I might even make a diagram.

I forget what part of japan is AC located in? I want to adjust for topography and wind currents.
>>
FROM NOW ON ALL RAILDEX THREADS NEEED TO BE CONDUCTED BY PHYSICS STUDENT ON SUMMER BREAK WHO HAVE METH AND WANT TO PROVE A POINT

SHIT WILL BE REALER THAN REAL
>>
>>110605477
>Accelerator hit the switch on his choker-style electrode.
>Now the #1 Level 5 could use his vector transformation ability at any time. He could reflect every sort of power and create tremendous amounts of destructive force from that little power. With that, there was no enemy he could not defeat.
>>
The averarge speed and direction of blood in a limited area can be described with a vector, where the vectors length represents speed and the vectors three dimensional direction represents blood flow direction in the third dimension.
If he inverts the direction and increases the length of several averaged bloodflow vectors he can "reverse" the blood flow.

It's not so hard, you tryhard.
>>
File: Urine.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Urine.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>110606365
It's part of Tokyo. Using math for this kind of thing shall only lead to madness though.

Just look at the floating Crowley and calm down. Isn't he cute?
>>
>>110606441
I want to bully him alongside the Magic Gods
>>
>>110606533
>implying he hasn't surprise butt-sexed all of them with his keikaku.
>>
>>110606533
I want to hold a piece of cocaine just out of reach and make him ask for it politely.
>>
>>110606404
>>110606263
>>110605816
Why does he need to borrow energy from the earth's rotation if he can just increase the magnitude by himself?
>>
>>110606441
HOW CAN I CALM DOWN MY OWN AND ONLY NIECE IS BEING RAISED BY A CONSTUCTION WORKER. Seriously I am an educated student of the universe. I should try and adopt her.

But getting back to the subject. The Vento incident occured at what time of year? I want to blow these fucking causals out. If I adjust the location of AC in regards to the Kanto region, along with the average temperture for that time of year, factoring in that temp is scalar and not vector Accel couldn't redirect all that ecess energy. Without even thinking about it the entire Kanto region is cooked at 1000+* and a good portion of the Hyogo perfecture as well.

Our only hope is that Osaka won't be completely destoryed, because I want to see a season where the Tigers can win because the Giants have been destroyed by an edgemaster trying to save his loli.

WE WILL BREAK THE COLONEL'S CURSE THIS SEASON
>>
>>110606656
>Heat is scalar
>Forgetting about heat flux
>>
>>110606656
>Tigers
My nigger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=681kMAzpU1A
>>
>>110606656
>WE WILL BREAK THE COLONEL'S CURSE THIS SEASON
Anon you are obviously a drug addicted pedophile, but wholly shit I love you right now.

TIGER TIGER FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
>>110606656
End of September. And I guess god speed anon.

And your dream is only an illusion.
>>
>>110606656
???????????????
>>
>>110606637
Shit man, I don't know. All I do know is that he's done it before.

I'm not going to try and justify Accelerator's crazy decisions, that's a fool's errand. He wasn't really in a stable state of mind at the time though.
>>
God dammit this thread has gone so many different ways, but I just want to say Elevens can into baseball like no one else.
>>
>>110606797
>We'll never see Fukiyose and Touma playing baseball when they should be gardening animated
Where are the cyanide capsules again?
>>
This is the season Anons. We will win it all. HANSHIN FIGHT!!!
>>
>>110606828
Guys what if Touma used to have a crush on Fukiyose and flirted with her all the time in class, and when he lost his memory he stopped showing interest in her and all her bitchiness is because she has a crush on him too and can't understand why he started ignoring her and she is just trying to get his attention.

What if she goes home every night and cries herself to sleep not understanding why he is so cold to her now.

What if that was why she was so unusually fun when they where suing stickball because she thought he was finally starting to act like himself again?
>>
>>110606861
>yfw Fukiyose confronts Touma when he goes back to school in NT11 and asks him if his lack of focus in school and other activities is because of his world spanning heroics
>yfw she asks him if he still remembers that time when he asked her out
>yfw she thought it was her fault for turning him down that made him shit in school like skipping it, etc.
>>
File: Lewd.jpg (1MB, 3035x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.jpg
1MB, 3035x1600px
>>110606861
Well, there is evidence.
>>
>>110606889
We does classrep alway get the short end of the stick? It is almost as bad as being a childhood friend
>>
File: A_Certain_Unified_Calendar.png (403KB, 2152x1604px) Image search: [Google]
A_Certain_Unified_Calendar.png
403KB, 2152x1604px
>>110606656
Good luck with your autist endeavor
>>
>>110606861
Why does this sound almost like something that would happen
>>
>>110606919
Stand!
Bow!
Sit!
>>
>>110606861
Actually that is so Kamachi like it probably happened.
>>
>>110605884

nothing in our current understanding of physics says something with mass can't move at c, it just would need infinite amount of energy to accelerate to c
>>
File: Tarot 06 Hikari & Toji.jpg (46KB, 380x799px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot 06 Hikari & Toji.jpg
46KB, 380x799px
>>110606975
Dammit, forgot pic.
She really got the shortened end of the stick.
>>
>>110607009
I would give Fukyose the short end of my stick, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>110607000
Accelerator would probably need to hit Level 6 to do that. Though Othinus's crossbows bolts were stated to have accelerated across the universe for an infinite amount of time, so someone already beat him to it.
>>
>>110607040
Anon, have you ever cum to the thought of smearing a semen dripping dick across Fukiyose's glorious forehead?

Because I know I have.
>>
>>110607057
There's no shame is losing to a god
>>
>>110606861
>“Oh? Now you’ve said it, Fukiyose.”

>Kamijou smiled and grabbed the 50 cm long plastic handle of a small broom that they had prepared just in case.

>“You’re on.”

>He gripped the broom kind of like a baseball bat and swung the end with flicks of his wrist as if he was measuring its timing.

>Meanwhile, Fukiyose caught the ball Kamijou lightly threw to her and a daring grin appeared on her lips.

>“You think you can hit a ball thrown by a major-leaguer like me? Ridiculous.”

>“I’ll hit a homerun.”

>“Then I’ll have to let you feel the disgrace of losing to a true forkbaaaaall!!”

>“It’s goin’ outta the paaaarrrkkk!!”

So should we just kill ourselves now or later?
>>
>>110607057
Well actually if you want to break it down, using a /t/g metaphore Slutinus's crossbows act the same as a 3.5 peasant railgun. It's not that they traveled across the universe, because they clearly manifested at a certain point and a certain time. It's that their passage occured so quickly that the rules of the universe bent to accommodate them. Holy shit I wish anon who I discussed they physics of Majin three weeks ago was here right now.
>>
>>110607124
Fukiyose breaking Touma's illusions when?
>>
>>110607161
Kamijou breaking her hymen how far in the past.

Like I hate shipping bullshit, but there has never been a pair in this series that are as truely comfortable around each other as those two, if you ignore Maika and Tsuchi.
>>
He can control movement basically.
Matter at the atomic level is always moving no matter what.
>>
File: She is waiting for you anon.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
She is waiting for you anon.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>110607124
>TFW you will never have a childhood friend/class rep who scolds you teases you and unconditionally loves you

Why do I even bother trying to live?
>>
How did this make you all feel?

>He heard a small noise.
>It was the noise of her stabbing his side with a shard of glass she held in her hand.
>“Eh? Ah…?”
>For an instant, he did not understand what had happened.
>He was so confused that he did not even feel the pain.
>It only started feeling real the second time.
>Fukiyose Seiri was undoubtedly supposed to be on his side, but she moved her trembling hand and twisted her wrist while holding the glass shard.
>“Eh? Gbh!? Gah! Gbheh…!!”
>Intense pain travelled along his spine and assaulted his entire upper body.
>Strength left his extremities.
>(Not good.)
>He could no longer support Fukiyose, so she fell to the scorching tile of the sidewalk.
>He could not suppress the urge to vomit.
>The most he could manage was turning his head to the side.
>“Cough cough!! Gbgh!! Gbhah!?”
>What spewed from his mouth was not vomit. It was a red liquid. He finally realized just how serious the situation was when he imagined how that blood had travelled through his body to overflow from his mouth.
>“Ah…”
>He stumbled backwards.
>He reached down for the glass shard which had been dyed red. Feeling the hard object in his side made him shudder, but he managed to pull it out. And he coughed up more blood. He could no longer even guess how much of his life this action had taken away.
>He heard the sound of dragging cloth.
>Fukiyose was slowly trying to stand up from where she had fallen to the ground.
>“How can…”
>She spoke.
>He had never seen this expression on her face before.
>He even forgot to hold his wound as he stared at her.
>“How can you talk about saving me?”
>Resentment.
>That word gave his classmate’s words the fierceness they needed to wear at his very soul.
>“Kamijou Touma. If you had not done what you did, no one would have had to die!!”
>>
>>110606637
He may have a limit to how he much he can increase the magnitude.
>>
>>110607427
Yeah but that was also a filter in which he faced down the last level 5 and didn't even worry about his power, so it isn't exactly accurate.

Slutinus would create any sort of worl sh eneeded to in order to break him, even one where his first and true love hated him
>>
>>110607427
Bad, though the real kicker was what happened with Komoe
>>
>>110607571
Who cares what some fake loli did. Fake loli a shit.
>>
>>110607589
Fake loli, all shit.
>>
>>110597854
Well, soft science fiction usually just uses fancy terms to describe crap without taking a whole lot of time to think deeply about it.

It is *soft* science fiction after all.
>>
>>110607759
Anon, shut up. You are a fucking moron. Vectors aren't some made up shit, and the word has many meanings. Just because OP is a trol and trying to bait a response regarding one definition doesn't mean you should come in here and post your MAL tier garbage posts with no meaning or substance. This isn't going to add one to your post count so kindly fuck off back where cancerous shit like you belongs so we can discuse physics, nieces, the Hanshin Tigers, and Fukiyose's amazing fivehead..
>>
>>110607887
I'm not sure why you're so mad. I don't believe I said anything offensive.

And you are the moron for talking about post count and MAL on an anonymous board. But yeah whatever.
>>
>>110606861
Touma used to have a crush on the other fivehead, and that's why Fukiyose copied her looks
>>
File: deal with it nerd.jpg (286KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it nerd.jpg
286KB, 800x450px
>>110608351
>MUH BUTTHURT OVER SHITPOSTING

shit post and expect to get called on it. Use shitty buzzwords and catchphrases you caught on the latest episode of the Big Bangs theory and expect double. Your post was stupid, and you are stupid.

It's not even a Sci-fi setting and trying to force your MAL summer faggoty on this thread is cancerous and easy as fuck to spot. Go suck a dick you illiterate mouth breathing retard.

I'm going to do another line and the rest of you faggots give me some Kamachi bullshit, and I will give you the math to show how teh author of chinese Harry Potter is a retard and you are too for asking the question.

Does anyone want to see a picture of my nice? She is Kawaii as fuck.
>>
>>110608351
Do you sit down to piss? Because really that is the only conclusion I can come to after reading that limp dicked post you made. You are either a woman, or a faggot. You didn't really leave a lot of room to choose any other option.
>>
>>110608558
Anon, every post you make

I like you more and more.
>>
File: fuko da.jpg (23KB, 297x414px) Image search: [Google]
fuko da.jpg
23KB, 297x414px
4chan - Home of the most active Toaru community on the internet

sadly
>>
>>110608789
Even then it's pretty damn dead, or retarded whenever there's a drought of new material
>>
File: mai hiro.png (119KB, 398x242px) Image search: [Google]
mai hiro.png
119KB, 398x242px
>>110608845
>Dead
>At least one Raildex thread has been active at all times since the anime first aired.
Shiagety
>>
>>110608937
>Why don't they just shoot him?
>Could X kill Accelerator?
Don't really count.
>>
>>110609010
>There are no threads about Raildex
>Mention threads about Raildex
>Threads about raildex don't count

There are literally three Raildex threads going on at this moment, none of them are about either of the things you mentions. All are 200+ posts.
>>
>>110609010
Stop being such a god damned new fag. If your panties are in a bunch because there isn't a thread preforming cunnilingus on your waifu 24/7 maybe you should fuck off to a board which is more your style, like Reddit.
>>
>>110608937
This is what shitdex fags actually believe
>>
>>110609122
Why are you so angry, anon?
>>
>>110609144
Call it what you want to call it, I spend 18-20 hours a day on /a/ and have since 07. Since fall seson 08 there hasn't been a single moment I have been on /a/ and there hasn't been at least one raildex thread.
>>
>>110609181
Summer
>>
>>110609181
My loli torrent hasn't finished.
>>
>>110609181
Crabs
>>
>>110609181
Not enough clones

and summer
>>
>>110609181
Meth and lolis
>>
>>110600243
>change every cell's speed vector
You know what's funny? Your heart's doing that at this very moment.
>>
>>110609181
Newfriends, and shitty Raildicies they cause

Also a lack of new LO doujin. I need my LOXAccel fix
>>
>>110609566
And my ass is about to do the same to these Lagunitas and BBQ burritos I had for breakfast.
>>
File: touma-looking.png (7KB, 126x218px) Image search: [Google]
touma-looking.png
7KB, 126x218px
>>110609566
M-masaka!
>>
>>110609576
>LOXAccel
You mean non-h, right anon? Right?
>>
>>110609654
No anon, no I do not.

LO is good for two things and controlling the network is the only one we can mention on [a/
>>
File: Comic LO.jpg (181KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Comic LO.jpg
181KB, 700x1000px
>>110609654
Sure, why not.
>>
>>110600642
>stopping the rotation of the earth for 15 minutes
Nice fanfic, hack.
>>
>>110609836
>HERP A DERP A TYPO
Read the fucking thread, but I guess that would be a stretch for you since you refuse to read the books, assreader.
>>
>>110609836
Oh look it's the faggot who used to accuse everyone of being THK but now accuses everyone of writing fanfiction if they don't quote the wikia.

Little dick syndrome spotted.
>>
>>110609945
>stopping the rotation of the earth
As expected, you didn't even realize when you started writing your fanfic, hack.
>>
>>110606136
>broke through
The only thing it shows is that you have no idea how they even broke through in the first place.
>>
>>110610678
So no one is responding to your trolls so you are trolling your self?

My little anon can't be this cute
>>
>>110597854
Vector Control is just a name given to give the general public a vague description of Accel's ability. It does not give an accurate description of the ability's inner workings.

Another example of this is Kakine's Dark Matter, where, rather than manipulate matter that emits and absorbs no light, as the name would suggest, he creates matter that is not bound by the laws of the universe.
>>
>>110612855
Does Dark Matter have set properties that evolve as Kakine gets stronger or does it just do whatever Kakine wants it to when he makes it?
>>
A certain mathematical asspull.
>>
Where do you start for the anime?
>>
>>110604374
Does that mean he's on his way to puberty now?
>>
File: frodo2.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo2.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
>>110612855
>Vector Control
Why didn't the scientists just tell people that his power is accelerating objects?
Saying that his power is controlling vectors is like saying he can control equations. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>110616717
They should have just called it short-distance high precision telekinesis.
>>
>>110614571
Whatever.
>>110616717
It's not accelerating objects. It's actually closer to observing and recording phenomena and imposing a manipulated form of the phenomena recorded in his brain on the world.
>>
>>110614985
You see, you start with the one marked "I"(1, one) and then you go onto the one marked "II"(2, two). Railgun follows a similar innovative and highly nuanced pattern of progressing from the first number to the second.
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.