[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any MotionBuilder expert here? I'm a begginer and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (286KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
286KB, 480x853px
Is there any MotionBuilder expert here? I'm a begginer and well, I changed a part of the mocap animation, I mean, I moved the arms of the character and started posing the hands, but it happen that I didn't like it, but I want to keep what I did to the hands, I changed the arms in the base layer and the hands in a new layer. I saved previously a FBX file, so I'd like to know if it is possible to copy the original keyframes or that part of the animation to the recent FBX and how do I do it?
>>
>>512220
Nice skin. Plastic teeth.
>>
>>512300
Really? To me that skin looks like painted styrofoam.
>>
>>512300
>Nice skin
>>
>>512303
Didn't say it was the best, but "nice" seemed an adequate compliment certain to demand criticism.

>>512310
Same above.
Didn't say it was the best, but "nice" seemed an adequate compliment certain to demand criticism.
>>
>>512303
Sometime skin looks like painted styrofoam. Depends on the skin, or lighting.
>>
File: c1-more-promo1.jpg (329KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
c1-more-promo1.jpg
329KB, 960x1248px
http://www.daz3d.com/more-expressions-for-genesis-2-female-s

Now that you've all finished sperging, does anyone have anything useful to tell OP
>>
Don't really understand what you want, but you can export your character animation and import it on a characterized rig with not problem. If it's just part of the animation that you want too copy over i sugest you import all of the animation and use the story tool too transfer the animations you want over too the take with the other animation..
>>
>>512714
I have solved it already. The file I was working on had saved the original mocap clips, so I unlocked them and saved the poses of the arms in the Pose Controls and I changed the arms again to their original poses without affecting all the work done previously. And sorry if you didn't understand, English is not my first language and I not related with technical terms. But thank you, I've just started working as a animator and I'm learning MB.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.