[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rigging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: rigging.png (265KB, 1882x966px) Image search: [Google]
rigging.png
265KB, 1882x966px
Trying to figure out rigging in blender, I've watched a few tutorials, but am better off learning 1 on 1 where I can asked questions as I go along. help? If there are any Second Life players in here that would be even better.
>>
>>510681
and yes I want to apologize for my grammar errors, and spelling.
>>
Why not Half-Life players.
>>
>>510681

You aren't trying hard enough with tutorials, find more tutorials until you find a good one that teaches you enough to fill in the gaps in the others.

You need a certain level of core competency before you can meaningfully interact with another person (unless they're literally a Teacher and thus willing and able to start at square 0).
>>
I suggest you purchase avastar and watch their tutorials for it.
>>
>>510730
This.
Andrew Price tutorials are a fair start.
>>
>>510681
The better the IK, the easier the animation.
>>
Not really a solution if you're trying to learn it but the mixamo autorigger is free atm and produces some really good results.
>>
>>511521

I suggest you literally go fuck yourself, because learning to do that will be more valuable in the long run than using Avastar.

Blender includes literally everythig you need for Second Life, including transfer weights. Just make sure that your figure is oriented Z-up (it is by default in Blender) and is facing forward on the X axis. That is literally all you have to do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.