[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /3/. How hard is it to make animation of human breathing/respiratory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 92936-004-8881E781.jpg (22KB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
92936-004-8881E781.jpg
22KB, 390x300px
Hey /3/. How hard is it to make animation of human breathing/respiratory system like pic related in 3D?

I only have basic knowledge of 3d modeling via Blender and I have around 4 months to complete it. Am I fucked?
>>
you are fucking fucked

the only you gonna get this done is by buying/downloading human internal system and make the body transparent when you animate, also you would have to rig the lungs which requires rigging and animation knowledge

just to let you know models like these cost up to a 1000$
>>
>>510543
Hm not possible even if I study everyday?

It doesn't need those fancy loooking rib cages and all, basically just to show how the air enters your lung etc.
>>
>>510573
It can be done, the modelling won't be the hardest part. Rigging will be a bitch, animating wont be a big deal if you only wnat two keyframes, advanced animation wont be anywhere remotly possible with the kind of simple rigging you can do in the short time. 2 keys animation is possible.
>>
>>510573
if you never modeled anything organic before i would say yeah it will be really hard
>>
>>510577
>>510578
Alright I refuse to give up until I try. Any tips/trick for organic modelling?
>>
>>510582
you don't have to approach it with organic modeling, you can probably do the cage/lugs with hard surface and its not that hard if you are good
but if you say you are beginner you probably lack the fluidity in hard surface modeling
>>
>>510582
Study animations of lungs breathing.
Animate the lungs outside the body
Rig them with the chest
>>
>>510529
just use a fucking lattice
>>
So really all you'll be animating is the breastbone / ribs, and lungs, right?

I don't see what would cause trouble when rigging this. You can achieve all that animation with joints.
>>
>>510529
Honestly this is fucking simple to do. But if you don't know shit about animation or 3d then it prob will seem daunting.
>>
>>510529
It's doable. You'll need to learn how to model basic forms and subdivide them so they are nice and smooth, create procedural materials, animate, render. I'm sure there's lots of youtube videos you could watch to learn more.
>>
>>510529
blendshapes

once you have it modeled, you can probably use a lattice to deform. make it a blendshape, key between inhale and exhale, presto breathing animation
>>
>>510529
I have patient data so I cna provide the basic 3d model, but it will cost you.
>>
>>510529
>>511304

Don't listen to the kike

http://lifesciencedb.jp/bp3d/
>>
I just animate scale channels on bones. Anything more detailed can be accomished with a blend shape.
>>
File: 1438394053834.gif (109KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1438394053834.gif
109KB, 209x193px
What the fuck /3/
To those saying this will be hard, go back to studying your beginner YouTube tutorials

You have 4 months
4 FUCKING MONTHS ANON
I can do this in a fucking week and there are people saying this is impossible in fucking 16 weeks?
What the fuck?
>>
>>511396
We are talking about someone who has zero knowledge in 3d, not the a 3d wizard.
>>
>>511396
>4 months

do i look like frieza to you? where would i even start? so many modern tuts even on cgpeers "first make a base in zbrush" so i'm not even sure how i'll refine my box modelling skills.
>>
>>511396
i hate that people too anon. Im not a wizard in 3d but i know that all is possible with time and patience
>>
It's easy, you just add an extra bone/controller or two, then drop a sine wave on it so it animates on all frames without your concern, it's just a lot of boring work and hard to make look just right.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.