[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's what I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: svente.png (581KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
svente.png
581KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9u4Z5wYkkk
I had a uni assignment to make a ~1min clip with 3D models. So I created this clip, where guy is supposed to be sleeping cuz he overdosed the bong and he's hallucinating Hitler celebrating his b-day. Then the guy wakes up and prolly decides to never use narcotics again. (that guy is not animated, because my colleague was a dickbag and didn't do shit for the project).
There're also rare pepes there.
>>
Pathetic. You should be expelled for this
>>
>>509680
I only made the part with Hitler. Made his face pretty well, only it's difficult to see from far away. But yeah, lighting, camera and textures suck.
>>
>>509681
Everything is pathetic. When I went to 3d school 5 years ago I was taught by someone who had actually accomplished something in animation. Everything you animated had to be approved by him before you did anything in the computer and then storyboarded first. This "thing" you made is so pathetic I assume your school is really really bad. Do something worthwhile with your life pls
>>
>>509682
Jesus, I'm not studying 3D as a bachelors or anything, this was just one of many things I've studied this semester. "3D basics". And this was our final project.
>>
>>509684
you wasted your time and if you paid for this, your money. If you didnt pay for it, you wasted tax payer money. Kill yourself
>>
>>509680
>>509682
>>509687

Jesus christ take a chill pill dude.
>>
>>509688
no, fuck you. He / you stole from taxpayers for this crap. Fuck you.
>>
Lol it sux but it's silly, what school are u going to that has this crappy 3d class?
>>
File: fag.png (518KB, 1748x776px) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
518KB, 1748x776px
>>509693
Kaunas University of Technology. But again, I stress, it's a 3D BASIC module and got 9/10 for this shit. Everything in the Hitler scene (except textures) was made by me. Skeleton and animations was done in a few days.
>>
>>509673
This got me completely peeved. I've studied animation for 12 years and to think this is the type of work that a university course finds this acceptable?

You've wasted your money on university for nothing OP.
>>
>>509704
University is free here if your high school finals' grades are good enough. So if I wasted anything - it's not money, but time. But yeah, universities suck in general. They mostly teach theory, which is quite useless irl.
>>
>>509708
I guessing this is in America. Do you guys get a year in the industry whilst in University?

I studied in the UK and moved to L.A in my 3rd year of animation.
>>
>>509711
refer to >>509695
Kaunas, Lithuania. Studying informatics as in general. Now in 3rd course. Got 3D just as a module last semester. But we're supposed to get a semester of practice next year.
>>
>>509708
again, university IS NOT free. Its paid for by taxes and you SHOULD kill yourself
>>
>>509717
You either:
a) Think of your skills way too highly and diminish others.
b) Don't understand that I'm not the one who sets rules in universities, because pretty much anyone could've passed that project (and trust me, I saw much muuuch worse projects than mine today pass it).
c) Are a Tumblr user who is offended by Hitler.

Or just all of them, seeing how pathetically edgy you are.
>>
>>509692
>muh taxpayers
Fuck off underaged faggot
>>
>>509720
>implying
>>
>>509695
Kelintas kursas? Linkėjimai iš VGTU
>>
pretty good, but shouldn't it say "don't do drugs" in the end
>>
>>509892
Trečias. Dėkui, kolega! Pasidalink ir savo darbais!
>>
this is the work of gods

THIS IS THE NEXT BIG PIXAR ANIMATION
THIS WILL BE BIGGER THAT MINIONS!!!!
>>
I like it. In an ironic kinda way.
>>
>>509673
You can't animate for shit. I mean this is realy atrocious. I hope it was your first time animating anything.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.