[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any pre-made furry models, ( know of Krystal. ) I work pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: HellKnightIngrid.png (190KB, 319x436px) Image search: [Google]
HellKnightIngrid.png
190KB, 319x436px
Any pre-made furry models, ( know of Krystal. ) I work pretty much only with blender. I hated Maya and 3D max, liked Lightwave but no one uses it. So I been going with Blender.

I'm able to make 3D humanoids ok for the most part anyway... But trying to make furry characters is proving more difficult than I thought. Ironically, I am trying to make a 3D still shot series, of humans and furry, as well as alien machines interacting with each other... And not sexual either... So I don't need dicks and vags thank you...

I prefer to make everything myself, but I'm getting overwhelmed... Not sure if anyone else is doing 3D like this. I am learning to draw too, without references inn any form... It however is yelding good results faster than I thought.
>>
plz get ebola thx :^)
>>
>>508731
>I am learning to draw too, without references inn any form...
>>>/ic/
>>
>>508731
>no references
>good results
>pick one
Please stop, I don't want /3/ to have another Alioto.

One autist that doesn't take criticism is already too many.
>>
>>508748
>>508763

/ic/ is trash. And no, I am drawing vastly better than any of them high-school skilled /ic/ idiots can offer.

>>508732
lel so original :^)

When I reach the levels of 3D modeling ( maybe 1 or less years away. ) I require. I'll be sure to remember how helpful /3/ was. Worst board on this site... Reddit tier at best.
>>
>>508766
>I am drawing vastly better than any of them high-school skilled /ic/ idiots can offer.
> without references, also I want to draw stylized before realism

get fucked
>>
>>508766
>I'll be sure to remember how helpful /3/ was. Worst board on this site..

Check your entitlement.

–– don't post example of your work, just shitty anime meme
–– shit on two most respected industry modeling tools
–– disregard third for reasons unrelated to usability
––demand we put up with furry bullshit
–– think you're too good to subject your work for crit
––refuse to use references and think that makes you cool

You couldn't be more underage deviantArt if you tried. But by all means, threaten to tell people how mean we are, because honestly you're the kind of person this board doesn't need shitting it up with "how do I rig digitigrade legs on my blue wolves" questions.
>>
>>508731
>I hated Maya and 3D max

git gud scrub
>>
>>508766
> i'm a furfag
> i want free stuff
> i'm too retarded for max and maya
> /3/ told me to fuck off
yeah please say that.
>>
>>508731
Can't you just rip that furry game with the rabbits?
I don't like furry shit, but most I've seen are animal legs, feet, hands and head + human body and hands. So find a dog model, rip its legs, connect to makehuman, rip its face, connect to makehuman and go from there.
Also fuck off /3/.
>>
>derp [basic stuff] is hard
>not using the immense amounts of reference /ic/ offers, b/c they hewt mah fee fees ;_;
>who needs references anyway lel
>plz halp sculpt [embarassing autismal af fetish subject] (but not with references)

You deserve no help, you hand biting egomaniac. You will get nowhere until you mature enough to accept harsh advice and the hard road towards mastery.
>>
>>508823
Are you talking about Overgrowth? Those models look (aesthetically) like garbage

Now Armello, that's got really nice looking models

>>508731
OP, or anyone else that wants to capitalize on furry autism bux (just try not to become a furry yourself in the process), this guy's videos are pretty good (although a bit unpolished)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcIFUSnNrGOGC6nMfc9Z2RA/videos

Disregard the literal "jello" fox sculpt, sometimes the Warp overtakes these people and makes them do strange and terrible things.

If you should embark upon the dark and sinister path for furry 'tism bux, remember this: Guard yourself against the Furry Fandom lest you yourself fall into Heresy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.