[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wee, did this shit for 3d class with blender and i wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: composite_log.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
composite_log.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
wee, did this shit for 3d class with blender and i wanted to share it with you guys ^^

uh, i know isn't perfect, but meh, not bad i guess

:v if you guys have any opinion or questions, ask !
>>
Not bad. The arm looks weird though as if the subject is very skinny and the undersuit doesn't fit, or the suit arm legnth is too long. Rinkles too much.
>>
>>505506
Very cool, I love the design!
>>
Wtf is up with blender viewport?
>>
Don't undersell yourself dude, that is a very nice modelling job. However you've got to get some nice textures on that thing and you need to get that rigged. If you do that then this is an excellent portfolio piece.

>>505521
You mean the colours? Blender now supports Ambient Occlusion and mat caps in the viewport. Look under the Shading section.
>>
>>505510
This is valid, unless we're meant to think this is a deliberate reference to WW1 era infantry being equipped with over-sized / "one size fits all" gear due to a big person not being able to fit into small kit, but a small person being able to fit into big kit, and / or a commentary on troops who are malnourished but have an abundance of gear because their military focused on the "modern" battlefield but forgot the fundamentals

But I suspect OP just made the character a bit too skinny
>>
>>505506
You know what? It´s good.
Make him moving a bit with the same render quality of the first box, and we´ll give you a round of applause.
>>
>>505506
A tip for texturing, if you don't know what to do already:
These kind of soldiers go best with dark grey uniforms, with red used as accent color, since they're derived from Nazi uniforms.
>>
show wireframe
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.