[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just deleted bloatware Max and Maya and boy it feels good!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

So I just deleted bloatware Max and Maya and boy it feels good! I want software I don't have to fight in order to use so my new friends are C4D and Lightwave...thoughts?
>>
> yet another case of 2retarded4autodesk
join the pleb line cumkid. i'll be over here modelling the next transformer.
>>
Giant
Robot Kewl.....
Bet it gets you laid....from a trap!
>>
modo
>>
File: why kevin.. why...jpg (50KB, 651x960px) Image search: [Google]
why kevin.. why...jpg
50KB, 651x960px
>>503206
>> yet another case of 2retarded4autodesk

i run blender on a fucking wacom tablet for 2 years already. meanwhile it cant start maya at all. in 2 years if the akus will keep up i will still use it with blender when everyone else will already wasting over 4 000 dollars for the third generation of this tablet just to start the fucking maya. this 4000 i will use on the render farm fees to create the products i want as fast and best possible so i will earn around 20-50 000 dollars on the market.

please go ahead and prove me wrong nigger. btw. i already earned around 200 000 dollars with this tablet and blender.
>>
>>503253

>in 2 years if the akus will keep up i will still use it with blender when everyone else will already wasting over 4 000 dollars for the third generation of this tablet just to start the fucking maya
>create the products i want as fast and best possible so i will earn around 20-50 000 dollars on the market
>prove me wrong nigger. btw. i already earned around 200 000 dollars with this tablet and blender

What did he mean by this /3/?
>>
>>503205
Started with 3DSMAX 9 then moved to C4D11. C4D 17 sculpting is great. Cinema 4D gets faster/better with each version and integration with Unity is pretty convenient though I only use FBX.

I lol whenever someone says industry standard. Especially when their Max/Maya stuff sucks.
>>
Welcome to the club bruh.
>>
>>503253
>I'm going to do all those big words I hear the 3D professionals use in the tutorials I pirate I swear guys
>>
>>503351
>Cinema 4D
I hear it isn't good for game assets. Tho no one ever says way that is.
>>
>>504498
any 3d program is able to produce game assets
>>
>>504498
c4d dosnt have good modeling tools/workflow, every 3d program for modeling CAN get the same result... its just a how much of a pain in the ass its going to be
>>
File: war_intro.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
war_intro.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
3dsmax and Maya are free 3 year student versions just say your a student and make up a name of a school. its a complete version with save capabilities and a license. I use Lightwave 3d since 1994 I just got used to its interface.
>>
I'm glad you were able to find software that fit your preference.
>>
I use Maya personally, but am seriously considering the switch to Lightwave or Modo; probably Lightwave, just because of the market share it has in CG for television. Both are really good packages though, and thousands of dollars less expensive than Maya or Max if you're one of the few people that actually buys your own software.
>>
File: guy fawkes001.png (169KB, 1930x1080px) Image search: [Google]
guy fawkes001.png
169KB, 1930x1080px
i bought lightwave 5.5 in 1997 and used it until last year when i upgraded to 11.6. if you do get lightwave look into the competitive upgrade you can save a few hundred more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.